We will help you achieve
Streamlined paperwork compliance
Instant access to accurate manuals and reference material
Real-time task information including sign offs
Digital Solution. Simplified Processes
Drop paper task tracking and move to our efficient and simple process.
The TrustFlight Task Cards application streamlines your MRO operation, providing your engineers with fast and accurate access to the procedures they need, makes planning simpler, and smooths inspector approvals leading to safer and more efficient task completion.
Management and delivery of aircraft maintenance has been brought into the 21st century.
Bring efficiency to your operations
Speed up maintenance tasks and deliver a smoother and safer experience for your engineers while tracking metrics to help you refine your processes.
Simplified Task Management
Task Cards ensures your engineering team are working on the optimum tasks at any given time. Full visibility of records ensures nothing is missed and aircraft are released on time.
Easily Accessible Data
Task Cards makes all the required information readily available allowing engineers to focus on the tasks at hand whilst ensuring they are working to correct procedures.
Streamlined Sign Off Process
Task Cards makes inspector sign off simple while still bringing added checks and validation to reduce the risks of any non-compliance.
Designed with airworthiness and
TrustFlight is uniquely embedded in the aviation industry with a team that extends far beyond software engineering to include pilots and aircraft engineers.
Our Task Cards take a traditionally complex and time-consuming process and simplify it leading to increased quality and productivity. By leveraging a fully digital process, many additional features can be gained.
- Task allocation and planning
- Automated time tracking
- Seamless inspector sign off
- Accurate automated documentation handling
- Interactive step visualisation
- Back-office analytics and data visualisation
- Intuitive design requires minimal training and reduces errors and omissions
Our Task Cards application ensures that your engineers can focus their time on what they do best and through real-time updates on task completion, your aircraft’s CAMO will always be in the loop. With a dashboard showing live progress on maintenance, real-time reporting of defects encountered or additional tasks being performed, and fully automatic entry of completed records, you will have unparalleled oversight of your maintenance and associated costs.
We’ve worked hard to integrate Task Cards into most popular service provider’s products to ensure that data need only be entered once.
How it works?
TrustFlight Task Cards works seamlessly with MRO software solutions such as AMOS.
By using your MRO software as usual for organising maintenance work orders, TrustFlight will import your workpackages and sync them with the Task Cards app. As your engineers sign-off task steps, the app syncs with the TrustFlight core and, upon completion of the workpackage, will push the status back to your MRO platform for an end-to-end paperless workflow.
ELECTRONIC TECHLOG (ETL)
Clients like BA CityFlyer will testify that when you bring ETL on board you benefit from minute-by-minute visibility of your fleet; built-in management of defects and recurring tasks; and data that can be integrated into your maintenance system. Say goodbye to tasks that sap efficiency and introduce the risk of error, like manual data entry or day-to-day technology management and let ETL take the worry off your hands.
ARMS® on the TAB™ …beyond EFB & ETL
“ARMS® on the TAB™” is a solution for aviation operators in their adoption of the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) and Electronic Tech Log (ETL) extending beyond EFB & ETL. The investment on this solution can enable migration to the use of the rapidly proliferating tablets for other user groups like Cabin Crew, M&E Crew and Load Masters, etc., all controlled by a unified Backend Server infrastructure.
CROSSMOS HAS BEEN DEVELOPED FOR THE REAL WORLD
- Works when you are offline
- Manages unknown users
- Works with laptops and tablets running on Windows 7 or above
- Built with flexibility in mind
Connects to your MRO system
- Works with AMOS
- Implements ATA eLB
- Will gladly interface with
- A/C Systems
- electronic Flight Bags
- ACARS printers
Works with Laptops and Tablets running Microsoft Windows 7 & 8
- Use existing Hardware
- Use rugged Hardware
- Use a wide variety of accessories
- SD cards for backup – RFID readers for Cabin Safety Chec
- RFID readers for Cabin Safety Checks
- CROSSMOS will let you drop the paper in no time.
- On every screen there is a questionmark-button which leads you to the user manual.
- New users are guided by tooltips and online help.
- Your mechanics can actually read what the pilot wrote
- Accurate data in your MRO system without spending time and money
- Capture the same defect in the same way
- The electronic Tech-Log is an integral part of going paperless.
- It can run on the same hardware platform as other software in the cockpit.
- It integrates with the electronic Flight Bag and an electronic MEL.
- No need for long-term paper storage.
- The digital original is backed-up and kept for years as part of our SaaS deal.
- Pre-populated form fields
- Guided data-entry (e.g. auto-complete)
- Pre-defined text-blocks
- Direct MEL lookup (requires additional software)
SAFE & SECURE
- All data on board is collected by a Master Device.
- Data is stored in two locations.
- Files use strong encryption to be safe from prying eyes and modification.
- All data communication is encrypted.
A dedicated application to maintenance operators
Maintenance operators must be capable of preparing defects treatments as soon as the aircraft lands or even before.
- Add, consult & manage defect(s) reported on a specific aircraft
- Consult validity of conducted checks & perform checks and servicing
- Full historical overview of the technical status of aircraft
- Consult aircraft specific documents
- AIRCRAFT: it allows the mechanic to search for and select an aircraft.
- TECHLOG: it provides access to defects, checks, servicing and documents related to the aircraft.
TECHLOG: To serve all of the stakeholders:
- For mechanics: AvioTech application
- For pilots: a module in AvioBook
- Cabin crew: a module in AvioCabin
- For MCC: integrated in AvioBase
Conduce eTechLog8 Suite of Applications
Established in 2009 but built upon 30 years of aviation software industry experience. We have unrivalled expertise with electronic logbook applications – the solutions have seen over 135,000 sectors flown and over 250,000 defects raised and actioned. Conduce applications are built upon three generations of native mobile app experience. For offline capability and critical system resilience, our solutions are based upon an MS .NET and MS SQL backend, with MS Azure Cloud hosting, and MS Windows 10 LTSB client facing applications.
NAME OF PRODUCTS MARKETED
• Aircraft Fleet View
KEY BUSINESS/SOFTWARE AREAS
• Business Intelligence solutions
• App and dashboard development
CrossConsense’s portfolio stretches from AMOS Support, BI-Management, Data Migration and Hosting to the products Aircraft Fleet View (progressive web app for up-to-date fleet status), and ACSIS (tool for predictive maintenance).
“Since being established in 2002, we basically think from the perspective of the user. We are not pure IT geeks and it is exactly that which characterizes our services and products. Thus, we distinguish ourselves from most of the specialists for the implementation of solutions. We can’t do otherwise, because in the DNA of CrossConsense are many years of experience in Airlines, in the area of procurement, engineering and maintenance. We know your job as if it were ours. And THAT you will feel immediately!”
AMOS Support: CrossConsense has a long tradition in providing support for AMOS. You have one single point of contact (no separated responsibilities for hardware, database or application support) for 1st and 2nd level. CrossConsense realizes well-planned and perfectly organized data migration projects for airline customers. CrossConsense also offers Reporting and Business Intelligence Analytics for AMOS customers.
Aircraft Fleet View is a user-friendly Progressive Web App (PWA) developed by CrossConsense that gives you an always up-to-date view on your airline’s fleet status. It indicates AOGs, delays and other important information. It provides the right level of detail to be useful but not crowded with information.
ACSIS is a powerful software tool developed to assist any airline, aircraft operator, MRO facility and OEM to avoid AOGs, delays and turnbacks, as well as improve aircraft utilization, and enhance safety. ACSIS integrates with any MRO / M&E Software solution to deliver better insights into aircraft health and potential future problems which can then be dealt with during scheduled maintenance.