|Aircraft Commerce Virtual Conference & Expo 2020 – Global|
As in-person events are currently paused, the Aircraft Commerce Virtual Conference & Expo is a pioneering virtual trade show and symposium designed to replicate and, in many respects surpass, the real event. This five-day live digital event replaces three popular Aircraft Commerce conferences that had been planned for 2020, bringing them to life on your screen:
– Event One: Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference – Global
– Event Two: Connecting Aircraft & Passenger Conference and Expo
– Event Three: Flight Operations Conference
Date: 16th – 20th November 2020
Full info visit: https://aircraftcommercevirtualexpo.com/
During the 24-hour, 5 day live event, attendees will be able to enjoy all the benefits of an in-person event safely and cost-effectively, using any device, from any location:
- Agenda of presentations: Three concurrent tracts (one from each conference) of keynote presentations, case studies, product showcases, and workshops over 5 days. Watch them live or view On-Demand if you miss a key session.
- Exhibition Hub: Walk the exhibition hub and explore the products of the industry’s leading suppliers. Products are showcased in categories for easy search. Chat live with the exhibitors at their stands; view, read and download documents and brochures into your virtual briefcase; book meetings and full product demos; and more. The exhibition floor remains open for 2 weeks after the live event until the 4th December.
- Networking: Visit the Networking Terrace to connect with 1000s of other attendees from across the world. Discuss projects, share ideas and experiences.