CROSSMOS HAS BEEN DEVELOPED FOR THE REAL WORLD
- Works when you are offline
- Manages unknown users
- Works with laptops and tablets running on Windows 7 or above
Built with flexibility in mind
Connects to your MRO system
- Works with AMOS
- Implements ATA eLB
- Will gladly interface with
- A/C Systems
- electronic Flight Bags
- ACARS printers
Works with Laptops and Tablets running Microsoft Windows 7 & 8
- Use existing Hardware
- Use rugged Hardware
- Use a wide variety of accessories
- SD cards for backup – RFID readers for Cabin Safety Chec
- RFID readers for Cabin Safety Checks
- CROSSMOS will let you drop the paper in no time.
- On every screen there is a questionmark-button which leads you to the user manual.
- New users are guided by tooltips and online help.
- Your mechanics can actually read what the pilot wrote
- Accurate data in your MRO system without spending time and money
- Capture the same defect in the same way
- The electronic Tech-Log is an integral part of going paperless.
- It can run on the same hardware platform as other software in the cockpit.
- It integrates with the electronic Flight Bag and an electronic MEL.
- No need for long-term paper storage.
- The digital original is backed-up and kept for years as part of our SaaS deal.
- Pre-populated form fields
- Guided data-entry (e.g. auto-complete)
- Pre-defined text-blocks
- Direct MEL lookup (requires additional software)
SAFE & SECURE
- All data on board is collected by a Master Device.
- Data is stored in two locations.
- Files use strong encryption to be safe from prying eyes and modification.
- All data communication is encrypted.