Tail Planning Optimization & Assignment Software Demo & Overview On-Demand Webinar [inc: Maintenance Planning; Improve Fleet Utilization; Airline Planning]
Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 28th July 2016) for a great opportunity to see a full overview and demo of an industry leading Tail Planning, Optimization and Assignment software solution from IFS. During the Webinar, the experts from IFS take you through the key elements involved in optimizing the utilization of your fleet and then will show you how the solution integrates with any M&E / MRO solution to improve the utilization and maintenance planning of your fleet by intelligently aligning the appropriate tail with each flight in the schedule. You will also see how it will help manage short term changes to the schedule and appropriate aircraft replacement.
The Webinar begins with a full overview of Capacity Planning before covering Operational Planning and Execution. You will see how airlines, aircraft operators and helicopter-operators operating any fleet of any size can benefit from enhancing the optimization and assignment of their aircraft to specific flights while balancing these with various hard or soft constraints including, destinations, upcoming maintenance, Extended Twin-Engine Operations (ETOPS) requirements along with manual intervention/adaption if required.
The live software demos will show you how, using an advanced dynamic scheduling engine, the IFS Tail Planning Optimization and Assignment solution offers a complete tool for complex tail optimization. During the Webinar, you will see how the solutions optimizes the following:
- Airline Planning: See how Capacity Planning, Operational Planning and better informed Execution can improve your effective utilization of the available fleet, minimize time of ground and ensure that the right planes are always assigned to the right destinations.
- Tail planning and Assignment: See how Short-Term Maintenance Planning can combine maintenance crew availability with tail planning to ensure optimum availability of appropriate aircraft to operate all schedules at all times, even coping with short-term change requests.
- Disruption Management & Decision Support: See how properly managed capacity and tail planning can ensure that management has the best information on which to base decisions and allocate replacement tails for issues such as short-term change requirements.
- Improve Maintenance Planning: See how better understanding of fleet utilization requirements can ensure that maintenance is optimally aligned to aircraft allocation.
- Introduction to IFS.
- Overview of Airline Planning.Overview of Tail Planning.
- Capacity Planning, Operational Planning, Execution.
- Disruption Management and decision support.
- KPI Dashboard.
- Enterprise Operational Intelligence.
- Dynamic Scheduling Engine.
- Questions and answers.
IFS™ is a globally recognised leader in developing and delivering enterprise software for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Enterprise Service Management (ESM). IFS brings customers in targeted sectors closer to their business, helps them be more agile and prepare for what’s next in their industry. IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 and currently has over 2,800 employees. IFS supports more than 1 million users worldwide from its network of local offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.