Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 5th March 2015), for an excellent chance to view an as live online demonstration of the extremely popular and cost effective end-to-end aircraft M&E / MRO IT Solution: Alkym® from Volartec; as used by 60+ airlines, aircraft operators, heli-operators, MROs and CAMOs all over the world. During the Webinar you also see some cutting-edge new developments in M&E/MRO Software: including Aircraft Configuration Management and MRO Process.
The Webinar begins with a full high-level tour of Alkym®, and the rich functionality the software provides – including: Technical Library; Quality Assurance; Airworthiness, Reliability. The volartec experts will then show you a demo of the user-friendly interface and an overview of the full end-to-end Engineering and Logistics functionality, before moving onto the added value aspects of Alkym® with live demos of two cutting-edge M&E software developments: Aircraft Configuration Management and the recently released MRO Process.
During the Webinar you will see:
- A high-Level tour of the full M&E / MRO functionality of Alkym®: See how the different modules (Technical Library, Quality Assurance, SMS, Airworthiness, Inventory, Planning, Reliability, Maintenance Control, Planning, etc), seamlessly combine, sharing key data, to create a one-stop, end-to-end, software solution to cover all the key technical aspects of aircraft maintenance.
- Software Demo 1: Aircraft Configuration Management: You are taken through a tour from building the aircraft type template to adding a new aircraft. The live demo highlights the visual tools that ensure your aircraft has the correct parts in the correct location at all stages of operations. The concept covers both aircraft and associated assemblies as well as standalone assembly management.
- Software Demo 2: MRO Process: See howAlkym® enhances the pure MRO user experience through the possibility to create Terms and Conditions of a contract up to generating the Final Invoice with the corresponding Release to Service Certificate. The demo shows an overview of how going through the Work Scope analysis to provide an estimation of the TAT based on the scheduling of the Man Power available and Materials will give both the provider and the customer a clear view of the project. In addition, as you see, with Alkym® the MRO organization will be able to control the progress of the executed Job Cards and Non routines with the corresponding Control Progress Dash Board and Non Routine Management Tool. Their customers can view and approve non-routines and materials through a dedicated explorer.
- Short Implementation Projects and ROI: Learn how Volartec’s unique project management approach results in the average implementation for Alkym is 5 to 8 weeks thus providing an extremely quick ROI.
During the Webinar the software demonstrations follow the aircraft maintenance processes already used by Alkym’s 50+ customers and you see how a modern, cost-effective, end-to-end M&E / MRO software system operates and the potential benefits it can bring your operation; how the Alkym functionality and different approach compares with your current system; and above all how cost should not be a barrier to a sophisticated MRO Software Solution.
- An Introduction to Volartec and Alkym
- A high-level overview of Alkym and the different modules including the end-to-end Engineering and Logistics functionality
- Software Demo Scenario 1: Aircraft Configuration Management
- Software Demo Scenario 2: MRO Process
- Why low cost does not equal low value; Short Implementation projects do succeed
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here