Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 4th February 2021) for an excellent opportunity to see a demo of the next-generation suite of eMobility aviation maintenance Apps from TRAX, one of the industry’s leading aircraft M&E / MRO software solutions, as used worldwide by over 200 customers of all sizes, from large national carriers and small regional airlines to specialist MRO facilities. During the Webinar, TRAX experts will showcase how the Apps enable a completely paperless operation for aircraft maintenance with real-world workflow scenarios, from a typical flight with turnaround including: electronic tech log (ETL/ELB), Cabin Log, line maintenance, and gate maintenance activity; to aircraft maintenance including: planning, mobile warehouse management, digital task card process, and more. The demo will conclude with following the process of returning an aircraft to the owner with all digital records. You will see how the iOS and web-based Apps capture real-time information and transactions; are designed to work off-line and seamlessly synchronize and share data with the full M&E system and other Apps; and allow 3rd party users, like customers or lessors to access information and engage or authorize transactions; all combined to provide a truly paperless end-to-end process.
The Webinar will begin with TRAX experts providing a brief outline of the paperless maintenance processes, with costs savings and benefits highlighted, including increased efficiency for previously labour-intensive tasks, faster turnaround times, less hangar time, increased compliance and safety, and more. You will then see a demo of the Apps following the paperless maintenance journey using real-world workflow scenarios. You will also see how the Apps interact with key staff using Apps specifically developed for their roles and tasks.
The App demos are divided into three key real-world workflow scenarios:
- Demo 1: A Typical Flight – Electronic Tech Log (ETL/ELB), Line Maintenance, more.
Pilots accept flight, report defects including DENT. Cabin crew report defects. Flight takes off and lands. Management monitor aircraft landing and assign cabin and pilots defects to a mechanic to resolve. Mechanic receives defects and defers DENT. Pilot closes flight.
The process and Apps:
– Pilots use Electronic Tech Log (ETL/ELB) App Pilot Log to start a flight with key data entry; entry of a defect – a DENT; entry of a normal defect; flight acceptance.
– Cabin Crew enter simple defect using their Inspection App Cabin Log.
– Management monitor aircraft in real-time, check work order and add Cabin and Pilot defects for mechanic to resolve upon landing using the Line Maintenance Resource & Planning App Line Control.
– Mechanic receives notification and responds to defects using the Gate Maintenance Activity Tool Quick Turn. The DENT is added and deferred.
– Mechanics quickly scan the aircraft ensuring all emergency equipment is on-board using the RFID powered Emergency Equipment Inspection App Visual Check.
- Pilots use Pilot Log to close the flight and generate the tech log.
- Demo 2: Aircraft Maintenance – Creating Non-Routine, Digital Task Cards, Mobile Warehouse, RFID Parts, more.
Management create a Non-Routine for the open DENT defect and add it to a maintenance check package. The Check is positioned according to the aircraft’s flight schedule and materials / tools status. Mechanic records receipt of parts using RFID App. Management plan the workflow and labour productivity. Mechanic accesses the DENT digital task card and uses digital manuals to execute. Mechanic completes Work Order with e-Signature and management check status and view signed task card.
The process and Apps:
– Management use Maintenance Planning Tool App ePlan to create Non-Routine for the DENT defect and add it to a check package. Current flight schedule and materials / tool status are analysed to position the check at the optimum time.
– Mechanic uses the Mobile Warehouse Management App Ezstock to order parts and show receipt of them using this RFID powered App.
– Management plan the workflow and labour productivity of the check using the Heavy Maintenance Planning Solution App Production Control.
– Mechanic accesses the DENT digital task card using the Mechanic and Inspector Task Manager App Task Control. The Mechanic accesses digital manuals to execute the Task.
– Third party customers can approve their additional work remotely in a paperless process using the MRO Aircraft Check Status Dashboard App Customer Portal.
– Management use Production Control to check status, QA audit check and view the signed PDF task card.
– Mechanic uses Task Control to complete the Work order with a manual eSignature on the iPad.
- Demo 3: Return to Lessor or Other Operator – Digital Records, Lessor Dashboard, more
Management access the aircraft digital records and show the DENT record in the file. The aircraft is then readied to export back to the Lessor or to another operator.
The process and Apps:
– Management use the Aircraft Records & Lease Returns Tool App eContent Control to show the DENT record saved in the digital records archive for this aircraft.
– Management then use eControl Control to prepare the aircraft re-delivery records for return to the Lessor or to another Operator. Lessors can access their own dashboard to ensure a smooth and digital successful return of the leased aircraft, engines, APU and landing gear.
- Webinar Agenda:
- An Introduction to TRAX and the Suite of eMobility M&E Apps
- The benefits of paperless maintenance operations
- Paperless M&E Demo 1: Typical Flight and Turnaround
- Paperless M&E Demo 2: Aircraft Maintenance
- Paperless M&E Demo 3: Digital Records and Return to Lessor
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here