Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 24th May 2018) for an excellent chance to see a full overview and live online demo of one of the industry’s leading, most cost-effective, aircraft maintenance management software solutions: Alkym from Seabury Solutions – as used by over 80 airlines, operators and OEMs of all sizes worldwide. During the Webinar Seabury Solutions experts will walk you through the software, its modules and the latest developments, including a demo of the latest system upgrade (Alkym 7 Web), showing how it utilizes web and cloud-hosting technologies to deliver seamless data integration alongside mobile applications, which as you will see, allows engineers to access their key modules and information from any location.
The webinar begins with a high-level overview and demo of Alkym 7 Web, its modules and the rich functionality that the system provides, covering all aspects related to aircraft maintenance. You will see how it can be deployed on the cloud as a web-based solution (using Microsoft .NET) ensuring minimal IT resources and a future proofed solution, whilst delivering a proven, functionality rich, end-to-end aircraft maintenance system. Next you will see a demo of the latest mobile solutions, specifically how line and production staff have instant access to work requirements and materials needed, before you are shown a demo of the new advanced built-in Business Intelligence dashboard that Alkym 7 Web provides.
The Webinar is divided into three key areas:
- Overview of Alkym functionality: You will be taken on a tour of the 18 different modules (inc: Maintenance Control, Technical Library, QA, Planning, Engineering, Workshop, Reliability, etc) and supplemental tools available for any M&E or MRO operation. The seamless integration between the functional areas allows organizations to truly have ‘one version of the truth’ and provides a one-stop solution covering all the key aspects related to aircraft maintenance.
- Alkym System Demo 1: Mobile Maintenance. Next you will see a demo of the latest version of the mobile iOS / Android application and see how line and production staff can access their key information and modules from any location. With Work Order generation and resource management controlled in the main Alkym application the end users have instant access to the work requirements / paperwork or materials needed.
- Alkym System Demo 2: The new UX / UI and Business Intelligence Dashboards:Finally you will see a demo of the new advanced built-in Business Intelligence dashboards. The dashboards can be edited / configured to ensure the right information is presented to individual users. This is complimented with the new end-user design reporting features. You will see the benefits generated from customized reporting integrated to Alkym. As you will see this optimal use of data is combined with enhanced filtering and search capabilities.
- An Introduction to Seabury Solutions and Alkym 7 Web
- A high-level overview of Alkym with available modules and tools
- Software Demo Scenario 1: Alkym 7 Web Launch and UX / UI
- Software Demo Scenario 2: Mobile Maintenance
- Hear about our latest deployments with 5 new customer announcements already for 2018
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here