Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 22nd April 2021) for an excellent chance to see latest advances in real-time digital aircraft maintenance management, via a demo of one of the industry’s leading solutions, Alkym from Seabury Solutions, as used by over 85 customers across 45 different countries, including Airlines (flag carriers to LCC), Operators, MROs and CAMOs of all sizes. During the Webinar, Alkym experts will walk you through a tour of their integrated and modular end-to-end aircraft maintenance management and control system which, as you will see, is designed to allow customers to pick and choose specific modules to match requirements or budget. Via a demo of the latest system upgrade, Alkym 7.4, you will then see the latest developments and new Apps, such as: the new MRO Customer App, allowing airlines to access reports and dashboards showing real-time progress on the work pack of their aircraft; Real-time Material / Parts availability dashboards; Advanced Kanban Board showing the real-time status of completion for all job cards within a work pack; and the Pending Core Returns Dashboard to track parts. Finally, you will see some new features scheduled for release shortly with Alkym 7.5, including: Advanced Warehouse Control, Enhanced Stocktaking within the MRO Customer App and ACARS Interfaces, plus more.
As the industry begins to recover, many airlines and MROs are turning to IT solutions to increase their operational and financial performance. As you will see during the Webinar, Alkym is designed to provide real-time decision support to key executives and engineers, allowing them to seamlessly and digitally, measure, monitor and control their aircraft maintenance operation. The webinar begins with an introduction to Seabury Solutions followed by a high-level overview and demo of Alkym, its modules and the rich functionality that the system provides, covering all aspects related to aircraft maintenance. You will see how it can be deployed on the cloud as a web-based solution (using Microsoft .NET) ensuring minimal IT resources and a future proofed solution, whilst delivering a proven, functionality rich, end-to-end aircraft maintenance system. As you will see, Seabury Solutions also offer an unrivalled level of support which is 24/7 through a global network of offices. You will then see demos of the latest features and developments:
- MRO Customer App: Specifically designed for MRO facilities using Alkym. It allows the MRO to provide their airline and operator customers with access to bespoke reports and dashboards communicating real-time progress on the work pack of their aircraft and also provides a comprehensive approval system for non-routine maintenance and defects.
- Enhanced Material / Parts Availability Dashboard: Displays the progress of all materials requirements for the maintenance event. Special filtered views allow the user to quickly see the status of material requests based on their progress. A series of KPIs indicate aircraft return-to-service date and updated shipping status for incoming/outgoing shipments of parts. The user can also action material requirements from within the dashboard.
- Advanced Kanban Board: Provides a real-time visual overview of the status of completionfor all jobcards within a work pack (for example scheduled, in-progress, completed and closed) in the form of customisable tiles. As you will see, it is possible to change the status of jobcards by dragging-and dropping them to different status columns giving the user an improved method of updating the status of a large number of jobcards at once.
- Pending Core Returns Dashboard: This new dashboard is designed to improve the management of core returns. A traffic light system based due parts return dates provides a visual indication of the more urgent core returns to be actioned. The feature also allows the user to action the core return directly from within the dashboard.
The Webinar is divided into three key areas:
- Overview of Alkym functionality:
You will be taken on a tour of the 20 different modules (inc: Maintenance Control, Technical Library, QA, Planning, Engineering, Workshop, Reliability, etc.) and supplemental tools available for any M&E/ MRO operation. As you will see the seamless integration between the functional areas allows organizations to truly have ‘one version of the truth’ and provides a one-stop solution covering all the key aspects related to aircraft maintenance.
- Alkym System Demo 1 – Latest Developments: Real-Time Apps and Dashboards
Next you will see a demo of the latest developments which include the MRO Customer App (inc. non-routine / defects approvals), Enhanced Material Availability Dashboards, Advanced Kanban Board (real-time job card status) and New Pending Core Returns Dashboard
- Alkym System Demo 2 – What’s Next? Key Features Coming in Alkym 7.5
Finally, you will see the new advancements which will feature in the upcoming update of Alkym. These include the Advanced Warehouse Control, Enhanced Stocktaking within the MRO Customer App and ACARS Interfaces.
- An Introduction to Seabury Solutions and Alkym 7
- A high-level overview of Alkym with available modules and tools
- Software Demo Scenario 1: Latest Developments
- Software Demo Scenario 2: Advanced Features
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Ops software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Ops IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here