Register to view this on-demand webinar (recorded 6th June 2019) for an excellent opportunity to see a live demo and a full overview of SkyBreathe® Fuel Efficiency, the innovative eco-flying solution from OpenAirlines. During the Webinar, OpenAirlines’ experts will demo SkyBreathe’s latest developments, and show how it assists any size of airline and aircraft operator with all fleet types worldwide, to reduce their fuel consumption by 2 to 5%.
You will see how SkyBreathe uses sophisticated Big Data Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning to automatically analyze billions of data points from multiple sources, including the Flight Data Recorder. As you will further see, the solution also analyses data from actual flight conditions (including: Payload, weather conditions, flight path, ATC constraints, etc.), allowing the software to monitor fuel consumption through all phases of flight. Via a demo of the pilot’s MyFuelCoach App you will see how SkyBreathe identifies the most relevant saving opportunities for each flight and provide pilots with a series of recommended actions for future flights.
The spike in fuel prices, generally airlines’ biggest cost, is quickly eroding carriers’ profits and jeopardizing their development. During the Webinar, you will see how SkyBreathe taps into the latest digital technologies to transform fuel efficiency, supplying the tools needed to achieve a consistent 75% success rate on fuel efficiency initiatives for its users, including Cebu Pacific, Norwegian, Ukraine International Airlines, Porter and many more.
What you will learn during this webinar:
- How to identify and monitor savings by analysing all flight data (including OFP and FDR records)
- How to bring your pilots onboard and empower them to reduce fuel costs without dedicated resources or adverse impact on productivity; also, how to provide them with a full debrief of their fuel efficiency performance after each flight via a dedicated mobile app.
- How to distribute information regarding best practice procedures, using 100+ easy to use predefined reports providing clear results for all stakeholders.
- Real-world examples from airlines that have been there.
- Live demo and a full overview of SkyBreathe®.
- Plus, there will be plenty of time to have all your questions answered.
- How to leverage the digital transformation?
– The importance of data collection
– You cannot improve what you cannot measure
– Communication and change management
- Airlines’ digital success stories
– Cebu Pacific
– Ukraine International Airlines
- OpenAirlines’ approach
– Automated data integration
– Accurate computations
– Clear dashboards
– Pilot engagement module (MyFuelCoach)
- SkyBreathe live demo
– How a CEO or CFO can access executive dashboards built with SkyBreathe in a single click.
– How a Flight Operations Director can identify fuel-saving opportunities and monitor progress.
– How an Operations Engineer can quickly perform custom analyses in order to answer any request that the airline may have.
– How pilots can prepare their flight with a fuel efficiency briefing and have an individual debrief after each of their flight
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here