Register to view this Webinar (recorded 23rd July 2020) for a great chance to see a full overview and live demo of Aero-Webb® 7.1, the newly released, next-gen modular maintenance information system from 2MoRO, designed to be used by airlines, aircraft operators, MROs, CAMOs and OEMs of all sizes worldwide. During the Webinar, 2MoRO experts will walk you through the rebuilt interface for Aero-Webb® and its advanced new functionality; from core functionality such as Fleet and Engineering Data Management to advanced modules such as human resources, maintenance planning, airworthiness tracking, flights / missions, reports, logistics, mobile Apps, predictive maintenance and more.
As you will see all the modules integrate seamlessly to provide an easy-to-use end-to-end maintenance management system, or users can pick and choose specific modules and functionality to fit their exact specifications or budget, or to integrate into any existing IT platform. Aero-Webb® can be used as a stand-alone maintenance system, but you will also learn about how the Aero-Webb® SAP certified integration and accompanying Mobile M&E Apps (available online and offline) provide specialist aviation maintenance solutions to SAP ERP platforms.
The Webinar is divided into the following four key areas:
Demo 1: Aero-Webb® Menus Overview and Admin Functionality
You will be taken on a tour of the software and its different modules, including: Technical Data Management, Maintenance Planning, Logistics, Mobility, Human Resources, Reporting, Fleet Management, Maintenance Execution and more, and see how to navigate and customize the interface, set up favorites, etc. You will also see administration functions such as how to set up accesses, customize the solution, and more.
Aero-Webb® Demo 2: Engineering Data Module
Next you will see an in-depth demo of the engineering data module, including how to import data from IPC, SB, MPD, AMM… and/or maintain them manually in order to remain compliant. The functionality you will see includes:
- Explaining the principle of the IPC structure, and how it is linked to applicable configuration
- Easy data loading and connection with external systems
- How manufacturers’ data are integrated in the system (IPC, AD, SB, maintenance programs, logistics data)
- Airworthiness Directives: how they are uploaded, applied and managed in Aero-Webb® (compliance with standards, associate modifications with tasks, interdependence management, etc.)
- How manufacturer data can be uploaded / customized in all formats such as Excel and XML
Aero-Webb® Demo 3: Fleet Management Module
Next you will see a demo of the Fleet Management Module and see how to monitor fleets of aircraft, engines or equipment and their breakdown in subassemblies and components Also see how to update their configuration, maintenance history and counters as well as managing technical events and transfers. You will also see the advanced maintenance planning capabilities and how to monitor airworthiness status of fleets, aircraft or equipment as well as the applicability of maintenance tasks or other actions to be performed. The functionality you will see includes:
- Distinction between Recommended Maintenance Planning (RMP) & Applicable Maintenance Planning (AMP)
- Explanation of the AMP configuration, and compliance with RMP, for example should an MRO or airline choose to change a part before it is recommended in the RMP to optimize fleet availability
- Airworthiness Management: perform numerous controls (configuration, LLP maintenance plan, SB/AD, documentation, defects…)
- Management of aircraft, engines/equipment, and parts (SN, PN, time life data, utilization, ownership, status, location…)
- Management of aircraft events (operational, maintenance, configuration…) and alert notifications
- Maintenance planning (based on airworthiness control results, creation of work packages, optimization of work scheduling process taking into account human resources availability and required qualifications…)
Aero-Webb® Demo 4: Human Resources & Flight Operations Modules
Finally, you will see how to optimize aircraft availability, taking into account scheduled flights and available resources. Functionality you will see includes:
- Manage your staff planning and more
- Line maintenance: know which operations are needed to make your plane airworthy
- Manage your planning of flights depending on aircraft and staff availability, and many more parameters
- Ground Equipment: manage the maintenance and planning of your GSE
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here