Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 28th May 2020) and join the digital maintenance experts at Ramco Aviation and ICF as they outline the significant maintenance challenges facing airlines and MRO facilities as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. During the Webinar, you will learn some coping strategies with which to meet these challenges and how adopting digital, agile and flexible processes is the key to enabling such strategies. You will then see demos of new solutions developed specifically to mitigate Covid risk. Also using case studies from a Maintenance Planner and Engineer’s perspective, you will see how maintenance software can leverage new technology, such as facial and voice recognition, BOTs, remote collaboration, AI and Machine Learning, to enable advanced optimized and automated solutions, such as: digital task cards and e-signatures, auto scheduling and assignments (maintenance planning), advanced material management and more, to assist airlines and MROs to adapt to the ‘new way of working’.
The Webinar begins with an overview of the industry challenges facing aviation maintenance and an outline of coping strategies:
- Agility – ability to act / react quickly as the situation changes. We have become too settled into regular schedules and seasonal forecasting and planning. Covid-19 has challenged that status quo and created the immediate need to build agility in all we do and to execute more rapidly.
- Optimization – given limited cash, optimizing everything is of the absolute essence. Not yet being lean and thrifty will be a handicap in the post-Covid world but also a re-examination of operational activity will be critical to identify what’s really necessary given emerging conditions.
- Resources – Aviation maintenance is about Labour, Materials and Facilities. How we can be agile at optimizing staff, use of inventory and fixed facilities.
- Digital transformation – a realization that a lot of operations can be digitized which earlier were not considered for that or were pushed back due to resistance to change.
Next, using demos of Ramco’s digital solutions, you will see how maintenance software can assist airlines and MROs to adapt to meet the ‘new way of working’, including:
- Leverage latest technologies such as AI and Machine Learning to automate as many tasks and activities as possible.
- Use real-time data to analyse, support decisions and act fast.
- Decommission legacy cost and resource prohibitive software and accelerate deployment and adoption of technology and improved processes as a sound mitigation approach to the ‘new way of doing business’. Restarting means reinventing.
- Use technology to mitigate fear and guarantee the safety of engineers and employees by adopting touchless solutions such as face and voice recognition. You will also see a demo of a new solution Pandemic Control System (PCS) from Ramco designed for touchless facility access and using facial, thermal and voice recognition.
Finally using case studies from a Maintenance Planner and Engineer’s perspective you will see demos of advanced digital solutions, powered by these latest technologies. You will see how these solutions provide airlines and MROs with the practical tools needed to meet the ‘new way of working’ and to optimize and automate processes. Solutions you will see include:
- Digital task cards and e-signatures
- Auto scheduling and assignments (maintenance planning)
- Advanced material management (material management)
- Remote collaboration and working
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here