Register to view this Webinar recording (recorded 24th July 2014) and join Logipad for an as live demonstration of their EFB Management Software Solution, designed to seamlessly update, maintain and synchronize key documents, manuals and data on all EFB devices. The Webinar focuses in detail on the iPad functionality including an as live demo of the App and Ground Communication Process.
Following the processes used by airlines such as Etihad and Air Astana you see how Logipad provides a simple single-sync solution for critical EFB data transactions assisting Flight Operations to ensure their pilots have the latest synchronized documents, manuals, briefings, reports, news, 3rd party Apps, on all their EFB devices such as a Windows based laptop, Windows based tablet, Class-II device or iPad. You also learn about the increases in efficiency and compliance that can follow for all airlines, operators and heli-operators.
The Webinar recording walks you through the processes of a typical flight and you see:
- Flight Operations Ground Process which allows users / Flight Operations to define their content, upload content, assign roles for the flight and then release the content for distribution.
- Pre-Flight Pilots synchronizing their iPads using 3G, LTE, WiFi, etc – using a simple single-sync process to download and ensure they have all relevant and up-to-date documentation.
- Pre-Flight Pilots Document Confirmation to alert Flight Operations that documents and data have been received.
- Pre-Flight Pilots access Flight Facts / eBriefing via their Logipad App
- In-Flight pilots can access 3rd Party Apps such as Lido and Jeppesen for Charts and Boeing OPT for Performance Calculations. All key data at the pilots fingertips including: manuals, enroute charts, landing information, approach charts, fuel calculation and more. eForms are available to the pilots to complete during the flight.
- Post-Flight eForms / eReporting are available to the pilots to report back to flight operations any important information such as an Occurrence Report.
During the Webinar you see that Logipad represents an EFB management solution, which provides a standardized platform to distribute data to any EFB device that guarantees flexible and scalable information handling on ground and in the air. It helps you to replace existing paper based business processes by electronic processes through the use of digital information and communication. These processes match the global process requirement by FAA and EASA in the respective AC120-76B and TGL-36 documentation thus ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Introduction & definition of Logipad EFB
- The Flight Process & EFB
- Defining the Flight Process
- Logipad and the EFB Flight Process
- BACKEND: define content, upload content, assign roles
- BACKEND: content: testing & release: distribution
- iPad: Pilot Sync 1: Sync from everywhere with 3G, LTE, WiFi… (hotel, taxi, briefing room, etc)
- iPad: Pilot Sync 2: Simple Single-Sync on iPad + changes to docs & news
- Document confirmation
- Pre Flight facts / eBriefing
- Access to 3rd Part Apps: Performance Calculation Boeing OPT; Jeppesen Charts, etc
- eForms / eReporting
- Risks & Benefits of Logipad
- Summary of Loigipad EFB
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here