Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 25th July) to see a full overview and system demo of Logipad – an Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) App and software solution designed to make flight management simple, fast and smart for pilots, crew and ground staff alike. During the Webinar, DextraData EFB experts will walk you through Logipad’s key features, including how it seamlessly maintains and updates all key documents, manuals, data charts and Apps (inc. 3rd party Apps such as Lido, Jeppesen, etc.) on all EFB devices (iOS and Windows) for each specific flight, as well as how pilots use a single-sync solution to ensure they have all the info they need prior to each flight. You will also see the latest developments such as Device-to-Device Communication which allows briefing data to be exchanged between pilots’ devices and how to create and customize online forms using the eForms Module and eFormGenerator. Finally you will see how Logipad digitizes and optimizes EFB and Flight processes.
During the Webinar, Logipad demos will follow the functionalities used by airlines and operators of all sizes worldwide, including Virgin Atlantic and Air Astana, and will walk you through the typical EFB data processes encountered in a normal flight.
The Webinar is divided into the following three key sections:
- Logipad EFB Solution Overview and Digital Flight Processes:
First you will see the functionalities and modules that Logipad combines in one App. You will see how Logipad integrates into existing EFB and Flight Ops infrastructures, seamlessly exchanges data with 3rd party Apps such as Lido and Jeppesen, and how pilots synchronise their EFB devices to ensure they have all the key info for each specific flight using the single-sync functionality. You will also learn how Logipad optimizes and digitizes processes and supports pilots, crew and ground staff with briefing and documentation procedures.
- Demo 1: Briefing / EFF Module:
Next you will see how the briefing process can be digitized with Logipad, including a demo of the new Device-to-Device Communication feature which allows pilots to exchange briefing data between devices, so it’s possible to start filling out a briefing on one Device and continue it on another Device. You will also see how to manage permissions and how data is interchanged between Logipad and 3rd Party Apps. As you will see the EFF (Electronic Flight Folder) is available as a module within Logipad or as a stand-alone module to integrate with any existing EFB platform.
- Demo 2: eForms Module and eFormGenerator:
Then you will see how easy it is to create and customize online forms with Logipad eFormGenerator. You will see how you can build eForms in seconds using the intuitive drag and drop features, how to fill in and submit eForms from any device and the types of data import Logipad provides.
What you will see during the Webinar:
In this webinar, you will learn what makes Logipad a comprehensive solution that goes beyond being an application running on a single device. You will see how Logipad optimizes processes and thus the communication between crew and ground staff, plus learn how the solution enables airlines and operators to save time and money, while reducing the potential for mistakes.
- Introduction: The Webinar starts with an introduction to the self-developed EFB solution Logipad.
- Functions overview: Get to know more about Logipad and its functions in a live demo.
- Optimizing Processes: DextraData experts will give you an overview of how Logipad optimizes and digitizes processes and supports pilots, crew and ground staff to handle the paperwork required in briefing and documentation procedures.
- EFF: The Briefing module can be used within the EFB solution, but also stand-alone as an EFF application. You will see how briefing data can be exchanged between devices and how user rights can be managed.
- eForms and eFormGenerator: With the use of the Logipad eFormGenerator, online forms can be intuitively created and adapted with drag and drop. You will also see what functionality and advantage the integration of the QR-Code Scanner brings with it.
- DextraData: An outline of Logipad’s development and an introduction to the company behind the product as well as a presentation of Logipad’s way of working hand-in-hand with our customers.
- Q&A: The Webinar closes with a Q&A session.
- An Introduction to and Overview of the Logipad EFB Solution.
- Optimizing and Digitizing Processes
- Live Demo of Logipad, showing EFF- and eForms-Module
- Introduction of DextraData, the company behind Logipad
- Questions and Answers.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure. The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones. Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here