Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 10th June 2021) and see the latest advances in digital aviation maintenance as IFS experts walk you through their suite of innovative and high-value aviation maintenance solutions, providing airlines, operators and MROs worldwide with the tools to embrace new technologies, support digital transformation projects, and operate with agility and flexibility – the keys to long term survival. During the Webinar IFS experts will show you demos and full overviews of the following solutions: IFS Cloud, the revolutionary new platform for the aviation industry, bringing the entire spectrum of IFS solutions available together on one platform, with one common user experience; Predictive Maintenance, powered by IoT (Internet of Things) and Machine Learning; Remote Assistance, enables mechanics / engineers to work together over long distances, sharing information in a common view and diagnosing and fixing issues together; Intelligent Decision Support for Defect Management, provides the framework for technicians to take faults raised and utilize a flexible workflow to evaluate if the fault may be deferred as well as obtain any required approvals; Allowable Configuration, an automated solution for quickly and accurately incorporating revisions to your IPCs (Illustrated Parts Catalogues), ensuring real-time compliance.
Full Webinar Overview:
Flight Path: IFS Innovations & Solutions for Commercial Aviation
The commercial aviation sector has felt the full force of COVID-19 with widespread global travel restrictions and a fall in passenger numbers. As the industry shifts to a recovery phase, operational flexibility and agility alongside safe fleet reintroductions are key to survival. For the longer term, airlines and their counterpart MRO service partners are embracing new technologies and undergoing digital transformation projects. As a trusted aviation maintenance software partner, IFS has led the charge in working with airlines, fleet operators, and MRO providers to enable this required level innovativeness and ingenuity with a variety of high-value solutions.
Join IFS on June 10 as Rob Mather, VP, Aerospace & Defense, IFS examines how IFS-developed aviation maintenance solutions can provide significant assistance through each phase of the through-life support of an aircraft.
The webinar will drill down and focus on the following solutions:
- IFS Cloud – Learn about the biggest product launch in the history of IFS and how it’s a revolutionary new platform for the aviation industry, bringing the entire spectrum of IFS solutions available together on one platform, with one common user experience.
- Allowable Configuration – An automated solution for quickly and accurately incorporating revisions to your IPCs – directly into your IFS aviation maintenance management system, ensuring that you maintain rock-solid, real-time compliance.
- Remote Assistance – A core application service within the IFS Cloud platform, Remote Assistance lets team members work together over long distances, sharing information in a common view and diagnosing and fixing issues together. IFS Remote Assistance transforms your mode of work saves time, and saves money while maintaining continuity of operations and service when travel is not desired, or — like we have experienced with the COVID-19 pandemic – is simply not an option.
- Intelligent Decision Support for Defect Management – Collaborative defect management offers fast, effective and supported decision making for technicians, which leads to improved efficiency, visibility, as well as real-time deferral compliance management. With IFS Cloud, intelligent decision support for defect management provides the framework for technicians to take faults raised and utilize a flexible workflow to evaluate if the fault may be deferred as well as to obtain any required approvals.
- IoT and Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance – IFS Labs is an important R&D arm of IFS with an objective to drive innovation and new technology incubation. One such innovation is IoT and Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance. Through the examination of use cases, webinar attendees will gain a sneak peek into the application that allows for the aggregation of real-time sensor data, business and operations data, logs, and more into a data lake infrastructure and with an ability to transform it into valuable data assets. These assets along with machine learning models can then be used to produce advanced statistics and KPIs to provide a holistic view of the asset, combining historical and forecasted values.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here