Register to attend this On-Demand webinar (recorded 18th June 2020) for an excellent opportunity to see the latest digital advancements in fuel efficiency solutions, powered by data analytics: you will see a full demo, including latest developments of SkyBreathe® Fuel Efficiency, the popular and innovative eco-flying solution from OpenAirlines. During the Webinar, you will see how SkyBreathe® uses sophisticated Big Data Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning to automatically analyze billions of data points from many sources, including FDR records, flight plans, ACARS, etc. combined with data from the actual flight conditions (payload, weather conditions, flight path, ATC constraints, etc.), to provide airlines and operators of all sizes and fleet types with the knowledge, data and reporting capabilities to monitor fuel consumption through all phases of flight, identify the most relevant fuel saving opportunities, and reduce their fuel costs by 2 to 5%.
The Webinar begins with OpenAirlines Fuel Efficiency experts outlining the importance of data collection, using the latest digital technology and, via case studies from Cebu Pacific and Aerolineas Argentinas, how airlines and operators using SkyBreathe® have achieved a consistent 75%+ application rate on fuel efficiency initiatives. You will then see a full in-depth demo of the SkyBreathe® Fuel Efficiency Platform. The demo will focus on the key benefits and how the solution: integrates flight data into a one-stop shop; improves data quality; provides powerful analysis and real-time insights; creates compelling reports and dashboards; and more. You will also see a demo of the dedicated Pilot App, MyFuelCoach, and how pilots can see a full debrief of their fuel efficiency performance for each flight including 3D flight path analytics, access to a series of recommended actions for future flights, tracking their own progress and more.
Finally, the SkyBreathe demo will also include a look at the innovative new features and developments including:
- Automatic Reporting Tool – using the latest digital technology to generate key pre-defined reports.
- Events Module – Automatically import Events into SkyBreathe® from other systems such as Maintenance or Weather. Display those events in the Query Editor to immediately analyse their effect on flight operations and fuel efficiency. In the Webinar you will see a demo of how Maintenance Events can have an effect on an aircraft’s fuel flow.
- Maps Data Visualization – display planned and actual flights with fuel-added information.
- MyFuelCoach App Updates – including advanced pilot briefing and pilot feedback options.
What you will learn
during this webinar:
- How to identify and monitor fuel savings by analyzing all flight data.
- How to bring your pilots onboard and empower them to reduce fuel costs without dedicated resources or adverse impact on productivity; also, how to provide them with a full debrief of their fuel efficiency performance after each flight via a dedicated mobile app
- How to distribute information regarding best practice procedures, via 100+ easy-to-use predefined reports providing clear results for all stakeholders.
- Real-world examples from airlines that have been there.
- In-depth demo SkyBreathe®, including latest developments and innovations.
- Plus, there will be plenty of time to have all your questions answered.
1. How to leverage
the digital transformation?
- The importance of
- You cannot improve
what you cannot measure
- Communication and
digital success stories
- Cebu Pacific
- Automated data
- Clear dashboards
- Pilot engagement
4. SkyBreathe® live demo
- Indepth SkyBreathe® Demo
- SkyBreathe® – what’s new?
– Automatic Reporting Tool
– New Events module
– Maps data visualization
- MyFuelCoach App Demo
- MyFuelCoach – what’s new?
– Pilot Feedback
5. Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here