Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 2nd February 2017) for a great chance to see a demo and overview of the powerful and modular EFB Take-Off and Landing Performance Software Solution: Guru 2 from Flygprestanda. During the Webinar you will see a Tablet demonstration (both iPad and Windows) of how pilots can calculate take-off and landing performance in combination with a full worldwide airport database at their fingertips at any time, all offline.
The Webinar starts with an overview of Flygprestanda and their comprehensive worldwide airport database including more than 8000 airports… maintained in-house and powering Guru 2. You will then be taken on a live demo (using a B 757 aircraft as a guide, but suitable for all aircraft types) of the solution from a pilot’s perspective, encompassing Mass & Balance, and Take-Off and Landing Performance calculations – all offline, to eliminate the uncertainty of phone or data links. As you will see, using Guru 2, pilots have the full capacity to calculate performance for any runway or alternate they might ever need with instant access to an Engine Failure Take-off Procedure (EFTP) for each runway.
Next, the Flygprestanda experts will focus on some of the latest developments and features, such as: how pilots can manually input NOTAMS; support for complete MEL and Master MEL; how, for large aircraft, pilots can input sectioned and individual seating to calculate Mass & Balance, plus manual and automatic fuel distribution options.
Finally, you will be taken on a brief tour of the Guru 2 Back Office application to show how administrators use the Back Office to handle users and software updates, ensuring that each pilot has the most up-to-date information including the airport database. You will see how this powerful administration tool can be used to easily distribute any other key documents or notifications to the pilots iPads and Tablet devices prior to their flights.
During the Demo of Guru 2 you will see the following functionality:
- Take-Off and Landing Performance Calculations
- Dynamic Airport Data
- Integrated Graphical Mass & Balance Calculation, including Pilot’s e-Signature
- EFTP – Engine Failure Take-Off Procedures
- Support for handling assumed temperatures
- A look at New features: Manual NOTAM input for any runway, support for MEL and Master MEL lists, sectioned and individual seating for large aircraft, manual and automatic fuel distribution.
During the Demo of the Back-Office Administration tool you will see the following functionality:
- Easily manage the pilot’s software updates ensuring each user has the most up-to-date information
- Send any document or notification to the pilot and monitor whether it has been downloaded
Also during the Webinar you see how Guru 2, designed for both Windows and iOS based Tablets, compliments any EFB and provides airlines and operators of any size with a powerful performance calculation tool that pilots can access at their fingertips at any time, both online and offline thereby increasing efficiency and safety.
- An introduction to Flygprestanda
- An overview of Guru 2 for iPad
- A live iPad and Windows Tablet demo / walk through (using B757 aircraft) of Guru 2 including: Airport Analysis & Data; Take-Off & Landing Performance; Mass & Balance Calculations; Engine Failure Take-Off Procedures
- An overview of new features including: Manual NOTAM input for any runway; support for complete MEL and Master MEL lists; Sectioned and Individual seating for large aircraft; Manual and Automatic Fuel Distribution.
- A live demo and tour of the Back Office Administration tool including: Managing all Pilot users and the software update processes; sending key documents to pilots.
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here