Register to view this On-Demand Webinar for a full overview and as live software demo of Avilytics, EXSYN’s Predictive Aircraft Maintenance Analytics and Fleet Reliability Solution. During the Webinar EXSYN experts will walk you through a live demo of Avilytics and show how it taps into the increasing data streams generated by aircraft maintenance to provide predictive analytics and nextgen reliability reporting, now a regulatory requirement. You will see how Avilytics can be integrated with any MRO / M&E software solution to provide airlines, aircraft operators, MROs, and others with better insights into aircraft health and component status, and potential future problems which can then be dealt with during scheduled maintenance rather than leading to an AOG.
The Webinar begins with a brief introduction to EXSYN followed by a full overview of Avilytics and its key features. You will see how the software measures and monitors all maintenance related processes and key-drivers such as dispatch reliability and unscheduled removals, providing fleet status and clear reporting in real-time. You will then see how Avilytics sends early warning messages to engineers regarding potential problems and provides airlines with AOG risk predictions. Next you will learn about the data sets needed to implement the predictive functions including AOG risk monitoring, Component failure predictions and Aircraft Systems monitoring into any existing aircraft maintenance procedures.
You will then see a live demonstration of Avilytics and its functions:
- Aircraft Reliability Suite: You will see the full scope of aircraft and fleet reliability functions and how Avilytics complies with regulatory requirements for reliability monitoring but allows users to optimize organizational performance. Plus how easily users can create their own widgets independent of any pre-defined reporting layout.
- Predictive Analytics Workspace: Next you will see a demo of the aircraft AOG risk manager, component failure prediction, aircraft systems deteriorate monitor, Aircraft Health Monitoring Analysis, and optimal replacement age solutions.
- M&E Data Integration: EXSYN will also introduce its advanced integration layer to connect Avilytics to your aircraft maintenance data.
- An introduction to EXSYN Aviation Solutions
- A full overview of the aviation analytics solution, Avilytics
- Building the business case for implementing analytics
- Product Demo: Aircraft Reliability functional walkthrough
- Product Demo: Predictive Analytics functional walkthrough
- Questions and Answers.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here