Register to view this Webinar recording and join AvioVision for an as live online demonstration or their ground-breaking Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) software solution – AVIOBOOK. AVIOBOOK is modular and designed for a variety of platforms, both online and offline, including iPad; desktop and laptop computers; tablets; and cockpit-installed units.
This Webinar video focuses specifically on the rich iPad functionality, andincludes an as live demonstration of the iPad solution and explains how the EFB is linked to the back-office via the AVIOBOOK BASE ground administration tool. You will see that a sophisticated EFB software can provide pilots with an iPad solution which is not just an electronic device to eliminate paper from the cockpit, but also, provides them with new possibilities for an entirely digital experience which can lower Operational costs, enhance your established back-office processes, increase oversight, limit the risks of human errors and facilitate regulatory compliance.
The live iPad demonstration takes you on a tour of the following EFB modules:
- Framework with Login/out, Update process
- Library with PDF documents – Search through manuals and company documents quickly and efficiently.
- Reports – see how to create customized reports for an efficiency two-way data exchange
- Charts – fast access to pre-composed navigation charts
- Weight & Balance – A blend between the regular computerized loadsheet and a manual weight & balance
- Perfo – Optimize performance calculations
- Globe – see all your relevant flight information graphically presented on the globe
- Electronic Checklist – Enhanced safety with smart electronic checklists
- Tools – Powerful and handy tools for daily operations
- Cross Talk – allows simultaneous cross-platform use across all devices and hardware fleet-wide.
You will then see how to administer all the key EFB data using a server-based ground administration tool via a tour of the AVIOBOOK BASE ground administration tool. You will see how this important tool can turn the EFB into an Operational platform through simultaneous use of different EFB platforms; integration with third-party data; operational supervision; the provisioning, integration and management of content; and is also the link the link between the back-office and the AVIOBOOK EFB which is connected to the front-office via LAN, WLAN, WIFI and GPRS/3G-3,5G and 4G through the communication layer.
This Webinar recording therefore provides you with the perfect platform to view a live demo of a leading, multi-functioning, end-to-end EFB software solution and see how a paperless cockpit can become a reality. If you already operate EFBs you can see how AVIOBOOK compares to your current software or if you are new to EFB technology you can attend simply to learn more about EFBs and the operational and company-wide benefits they can provide.
- About AvioVision and the AVIOBOOK EFB Platform
- Live iPad EFB Demonstration of AVIOBOOK with a tour of the following modules:
- Framework with Login/out, Update process
- Library with PDF documents
- Weight & Balance
- Electronic Checklist
- Cross Talk
- AVIOBOOK BASE ground administration tool demonstration
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here