Sign up to view this Webinar Recording (recorded 3rd April 2014) and join AIR SUPPORT for an as live demonstration and overview of their popular PPS – Preflight Planning System and CrewBriefing Solution. The Webinar recording will show you how a powerful, modular, Flight Planning and Crew Briefing software system can provide dispatch/OCC with all the tools required to provide a perfect validated and optimized Flight Plan for every flight in seconds and how Flight Crew can access the Flight Plan and other key data from any location.
Following the processes already used by airlines such as Norwegian and Aegean Airlines, as well by aircraft operators who daily operate throughout 65 countries, the AIR SUPPORT experts use a live demonstration of PPS to show you how the PPS system works from both a dispatch / OCC and Flight Crew perspective.
1. Dispatch / OCC: The live software demo walks you through how to create everything in the Flight Plan the crew will need in seconds including: generating the routing, using the Airport Database, calculating cruise performance and fuel requirements, manage CFMU slot messages and CTOTS, sending delay messages, etc, while providing full planning flexibility in the process. The result is the ideal validated flight plan and optimized flight route for every flight.
You also see how PPS can provide a fully automated service whereby the system will automatically file and dispatch all flights along with all flight changes on a continuous basis, thus dramatically reducing the workload within Dispatch and OCC.
2. Flight Crew: Once the Flight Plan has been filed, the Flight Crew can log into the fully integrated, web-based CrewBriefing software, from any location in order to access everything they need prior to the flight. The Webinar demo shows you how the Flight Crew can access the Flight Plan and other key data such as NOTAMs, Weather Information, Wind, Airport Data, etc.
Finally the AIR SUPPORT experts also show you that PPS can provide an advanced interfaced solution towards airlines and operators who utilize 3rd party scheduling, EFB, FMS, maintenance & crew planning systems. Interfaced solutions offer the operator automated and dynamically optimized data output and the sharing of key data company wide to further drive efficiency.
- Introduction to AIR SUPPORT
- PPS Flight Planning & Crewbriefing
- Flight Planning DEMO
- CrewBriefing DEMO
- INTEGRATION including: Scheduling, Rostering, Maintenance, PPS Flight Planning, CrewBriefing, Autodispatch / Semiautomatic / Manuel Dispatch, FMS, ACARS, EFB
- Question and answer session
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here