Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 16th April 2015) for an excellent chance to discover how the latest M&E / MRO technology innovations from ADSoftware provide plug-ins and add-ons that can greatly enhance any Maintenance Information System, including: Maintenance Reserves calculations for aircraft leasing; Advanced indexing to easily find scanned technical documents; Upload and easily manage Airworthiness Directives including an EASA plugin; Sophisticated data and application backup.
During the Webinar the ADSoftware experts take you on a tour of these new M&E / MRO Software innovations and Plug-ins, all designed to add greater value and performance to key maintenance data and as you see are extremely cost effective. You see the following solutions:
- AD Search – Search Scanned Documents: You see a demo of AD Search and see how sophisticated indexing can ensure you find all types of scanned documents.
- AD Watcher – Manage Technical Documentation: You see a demo of AD Watcher which is an innovative solution to manage incoming technical documentation, including the “EASA plugin” to upload and easily manage Airworthiness Directives (AD’s).
- ADvisair – Maintenance Reserves Calculation: You see a demo of ADvisair, a new generation tool for Maintenance Reserves calculation used at both the beginning and the end of an Aircraft or Engine Lease.
- Data and Application backup: Relating specifically to ADSoftware’s own M&E / MRO System AIRPACK, you see a demo of AD Rescue and learn how this new solution keeps all key data safe and secure.
- Reliability Reporting and data exchange: Using a demo of the AIRSTAT module, you see how clever software can improve reliability reporting.
During the Webinar you are also be taken on a brief high-level tour of ADSoftware’s own MRO / M&E Software solution: AIRPACK, currently used by 52 companies worldwide. You see the rich functionality and different modules AIRPACK provides, including: Fleet Management & CAMO; Inventory Control and Logistics; Documentation Management; Reliability and Statistics, plus more. During the tour you are introduced to the latest improvements in the AIRPACK suite and see that the software provides an excellent alternative to other M&E / MRO software solutions at typically 40% less cost; it is Microsoft Windows ready, web-enabled, multilingual and complete training can be completed in five days.
- General overview of ADSoftware
- An overview and demonstrations of the latest M&E / MRO software innovations and Plug-ins including:
- AD Rescue: Solution for data and application backup
- AD Watcher: An Innovative solution to manage incoming technical documentation, including the ‘EASA plugin’ to upload and manage easily Ad’s
- ADvisair: A new generation tool for Maintenance Reserves calculation
- An overview of the latest improvements in the AIRPACK suite.
- Reliability Reporting and data exchange: A demo of the AIRSTAT module and how to improve Reliability Reporting
- Q&A Session
About ADSOFTWAREADSOFTWARE is a fifteen year old IT company based in France, with offices in Thailand, Brazil and South Africa. Specialising in aviation software, the company has developed a fleet management system and logistics package called “AIRPACK” that fulfils the airworthiness standards of EASA and FAA and is continuously updated accordingly.
In 2012 ADSOFTWARE has been selected as one of 30 French National Finalists in the prestigious European Business Awards and has arrived second at the CIC International Export competition.
Considered by the French government as an Innovative Company, ADSOFTWARE has created a great business model by investing in its clients support and relying on a network of recognized ground-breaking experts. With an average annual growth of 26%, ADSOFTWARE now grows exponentially: from 17 customers in 2009, to 45 as of June 2012. This is an impressive achievement for a company that numbers only 20 people. ADSOFTWARE is now handling more than 340 aircraft. In addition, a considerable number of airlines/CAMO/MRO providers have already committed for AIRPACK solutions or are in the process of seriously considering its acquisition.
AIRPACK meets the needs of middle size airlines MRO and CAMO. The strength of ADSoftware is the simplicity of its product. AIRPACK is Microsoft Windows® ready, web-enabled, multilingual and complete training can be done in five days. The company provides 24/7 online technical support, with extremely competitive pricing that costs up to 40% less than its competitors.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here