Blue Eye Suite Maintenance solutions by MRX Systems
The MRX Systems software solution is a fully-integrated digital platform enabling aviation professionals to access real-time data and take control over their fleet and their operations.
Thanks to more than 10 years of customer feedback and perpetual development, MRX Systems brings a complete, secure and scalable solution to challenges faced by operators, CAMOs and MROs. The system is divided into three modules, each of them designed to meet the specific operational needs of their users.
Multi-User, 100% paperless, always up-to-date, and Cloud based, all data is accessible at any time worldwide enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency.
EASA / FAA compliant, we helped customers in over 20 countries and operating hundreds of aircraft to improve their operational communication and minimize the risk of human errors.
Bridged with Airbus Helicopters, CAMP, SkyLegs and many other, each database can be linked to various third parties using API. Connected files options are also available for internal needs.
Secured & Trusted
End-to-end encryption using SSL protocol.
Geographically distant daily back-ups via Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Data restoration features.
Awarded with AIRBUS Helicopters Data Stream Premium Certificate.
Blue EYE iPad App
Built-in & Custom Reports
You have specific needs and your clients specific expectations, Blue EYE offers the possibility to create report templates with infinite customization options. Import your logo, choose your layout and select which fields and ranges are to be included or not, we also propose assistance to design complex reports. If you don’t need any of these, you can still explore our report library, packed with built-in reports.
Online / Offline Work Environment
Through its cloud-based architecture and dedicated database, all data saved is automatically pushed to secure servers with daily back-ups, loss of data is now history.
Blue EYE iPad App also offers all its features offline, data is then locally saved on your device, ready to synchronise when you reconnect to the internet.
Powering the paperless experience, Blue EYE is connected and data-fed by Blue EYE iPad App. This enables you to receive live information from your crew and technical staff through an intuitive and user-friendly application featuring eTechLogs, and eFlightLogs.
eJobCard iPad App
With the eJobCard iPad App, communication between CAMO and MRO has never been so simple. Instantly share job description and retrieve data from your technicians. From the iPad app, technicians can:
• View all assigned jobs.
• Open and read jobcards.
• Report findings, illustrated with pictures.
• Update parts, tools and resources used in seconds with QR codes.
• Sign off tasks and CRS directly on the device.
Online / Offline Work Environment
Blue MRO iPad App also offers all its features offline, all data is locally saved on your device, ready to synchronise when you reconnect to the internet.
Shorter Documents and Manageable Revisions
Yonder helps users find relevant information by providing shorter documents and manageable revisions. A workflow-based approval tool allows to collaborate without being physically in the same location. This workflow is configured to customer specific needs and can including regulatory authorities and external stakeholders.
Our services consist of converting lengthy manuals into small information units (modules) and keeping these modules up-to-date.
Our software adds meta-information to the modules to allow re-using the same information in different contexts (filtering, versions, revisions, etc.). Furthermore, our software features an integrated workflow solution to edit and approve change requests.
Differentiating Service Features
- We do the hard work for you: converting lengthy manuals into modules is blood, sweat and tears
- We keep your information up-to-date, you stay in control through workflow-based approval
- We deliver precision work, proudly made in Switzerland
Differentiating Software Features
- Dynamic content filtering
- Revision task lists
- Workflow-based approval tool
- Industry-agnostic software tool
The “TraxDoc” module provides a documentation management system internal to the Trax application. Documents in any format (hard copy, Word docs, Excel files, Images, Video, Audio, PDF, SGML & XML) can be stored in the Trax database and available to the users (published to view globally in PDF format). A work flow authorization process can be incorporated to distribute a document according to standards by document type. Future developments are closely integrating TraxDoc with the Engineering, Library and Inventory modules (e.g. when a SB digitally loaded into TraxDoc an Engineering Control will be automatically assigned and sent for workflow review).
Manufacturers documentation can be loaded, used and revised on-line in SGML or XML formats. Temporary and airline revisions can be loaded (e.g. to AMM) and used within Task Card Content for example.
TraxDoc Security compliments the Trax System security for greater security control for TraxDoc Documents. The TraxDoc Security Explorer is used to set security for the TraxDoc Categories. It controls which users will have access to the TraxDoc Documents in that Category. The TraxDoc Security Explorer is also used to control what level of security a user will have in each category such as view, modify, print, export or revise. A security profile (from Trax Security Explorer) or individual users can be added to the each TraxDoc Category.
TraxDoc Fleet Explorer
TraxDoc Security Explorer
Today’s top companies must continually strive to eliminate redundancy in their electronic records and are constantly forced to develop new data administration techniques in order to improve the accessibility and management of sensitive information. The stress of constantly revising different file types for different software applications at different times can leave a company’s electronic files in disastrous disorder. Take control of the electronic clutter simply by one of the most innovative electronic document management system (EDMS).
• Easy and Fast Finding
Make document management easy. Instantly find documents by both file contents and metadata. The customized document repository’s structure makes file management simple and efficient.
• Revision Control
Previous versions of your documents are automatically preserved. The software records a change log with usernames, timestamps, and comments.
Add customizable metadata to your files to streamline your file management system. Browse the files by class, project, or any properties you choose.
• Accessibility and Security
Have access to updated information in real time. Control user’s access and modification rights.
InfoPrompt® is a Document Management System (DMS) specifically customized to address the requirements of Aviation and MRO Users. Through a secure access control system, it seamlessly connects through the “cloud”, with built-in revision control, data security, etc.
In an Airline and MRO environment, InfoPrompt® can be used effectively to set up online Technical Publications Library that manages the Documentation supplied by aircraft manufacturers/ OEMs and for digital storage and archival of all maintenance records, documents, policy letters and also, information downloaded from the internet.
Modules & Functionalities:
- Create Taxonomy Structure – Back-end Administrative Processes
- User Rights & Access Control
- eDOCs – the Frontend for LAN/ WAN and Internet environments.
- File/ Object routing and forwarding
- Meta Notes on File
- “Must Read” Tracking & Reports
- Advanced Search functions
Manage documents, version control and required reading lists on our document management portal. Assign required reading by groups, email alerts to users and administrators and capture an audit trail of outstanding action required, plus make use of many more intelligent compliance features. Our document management portal is a hands-down winner when it comes to simplifying and standardising required reading for your personnel.
Using the right tools and solutions – maintenance, repair and overhaul
Flexible and safe processes, precisely intermeshing material cycles and high service quality thanks to digital manuals: the complicated business of aircraft maintenance and upkeep makes the highest demands with respect to quality, safety and the obligation to provide proof. We have carried over these high quality requirements and standards to application management and application operation. In this way, we are in a position to manage IT landscapes reliably and yet at low cost.
However, we not only take over setting up and operating highly complex system landscapes, but also provide first and second level support for your users and applications. And with our “Doc Surf Mobile” solution, we offer an uncomplicated, easy-to-use substitute for printed documents, such as repair guidelines or parts catalogs.
Since we are a full-service provider, we will work together with you to conceive a solution tailored to your needs and help you implement it – whether you need SAP R/3 IS A&D, technical documentation, an RFID application or handling services by way of the Internet. And of course, we will also take over Java-based individual developments for you.
We are a subsidiary of Europe’s biggest airline, so we are thoroughly familiar with the processes related to maintenance, repair and overhaul, and also know how to support them efficiently and at low cost both for large airlines, such as Lufthansa Passage, or small airlines like CityLine or German Wings. Apart from airlines, our clients also include companies in other sectors. For instance, we work for manufacturers of wind turbines and medical technology companies, which also put very high value on process reliability and accuracy when it comes to MRO.
- Ability to take advantage of our comprehensive expertise in MRO processes to enhance the life cycles of machines and systems.
- Ability to take advantage of our consulting competence to organize your MRO cycles so that they are as efficient as possible.
- Ability to take advantage of the right IT processes and management methods to reduce the time that spare parts are kept in storage.
- Use of tablets (iOS, Windows) to inform and support your maintenance technicians with electronic, and thus up-to-date, versions of your data sheets, work instructions and manuals.
- Ability to take advantage of process management tools which prescribe each step of maintenance in detail, as well as recording and archiving them by means of feedback systems.
- Simplification of your work processes in maintenance by making use of RFID. This technology also makes it easier to monitor the remaining lifespan of installed components.
Along with the digitization of aircraft like the A380 and A350, the implementation of Industry 4.0 or the Internet of Things is also going to have an effect on MRO processes, and the use of sensors and process control through intelligent components is also influencing upkeep. For instance, big data and pattern detection are making “predictive maintenance” possible. This means that components can be replaced before visible defects appear or returned to the overhaul cycle at the best point in time. Smart glasses and augmented reality applications will also substantially simplify MRO processes because, for example, they can display charts and instructions right in the technician’s field of vision. The same holds for speech-controlled processes which can potentially make the work procedures in the area of MRO even more efficient.
We are the technology and IT experts who can competently help you choose and integrate the right, future-oriented solutions and IT technologies for you.
Content Management System for Aviation
Born out of Airframe and Engine OEM requirements for authoring, revisioning and distribution / publishing of Digital Documents, AeroSoft, in 2008, licensed technology and commercial rights of an established product suite in aviation and is continuing its enhancements, development, and marketing as DigiDOC™.
The DigiDOC™ suite is highly flexible and customizable and it comes tailored for iSPEC2200, S1000D as well as .PDF and other Enterprise Documents. It enables the airline or MRO to assemble an electronic repository environment that is particularly geared towards their customized needs with full integration with either AeroSoft’s DigiMAINT™ or WebPMI™ MRO / M&E solutions. More importantly, DigiDOC™ is more widely being integrated with Best-of-Breed alternative MRO / M&E Systems.
Electronic Documents On Demand
In order to meet strict regulatory needs, customer demands and financial goals, maintaining modern aircraft requires that the MRO team has real time access to accurate documentation.
… Our Solution
DigiDOC™ elements have been installed in major airlines, OEMs and MRO’s and consists of the following application elements:
- DigiDOC™ CMS – is a virtual content management repository system built and based on XML and Java, which deploys integration and process control over the Internet through a ‘logical document’ concept.
- DigiDOC™ ATA – is a CMS extension to support full scope of ATA iSPEC 2200 specification, with ability to manage locally authored content, merge OEM and local content and publish and distribute merged content.
- DigiDOC™ IETM – enables data to be distributed, published and viewed in multiple formats and on multiple devices.
- DigiDOC™ MRM – is an extension to support integration with MRO/M&E systems.
Scenarios of how to use the DigiDOC™ suite:
- Manage enterprise-wide aviation digital document content.
- Distribute electronically OEM publication data within your MRO organization.
- Manage enterprise specific content (Customer Originated Changes) and approval process.
- Enhance enterprise with a full scoped Job Card production system.
- Integrate all three main products to allow creation and management of supplements provided by the operator.
What’s in DigiDOC™?
DigiDOC™ is a globally recognized and installed Digital Document Content Management Solution. It includes:
Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETP)
- DigiDOC™ IETP provides both standalone and web delivery of OEM Technical Manuals, e.g. AMM, FIM, IPC and WDM.
- Standalone CD / DVD solution or EFB can be used in remote locations or locations with limited Internet access.
- Publish to EFB.
- IETP is able to display browser-native graphics like GIF, PNG and JPG. For non-native advanced graphic formats like CGM and TIFF, the customer may select to use built-in CGM/ TIFF to GIF conversion and lose ‘enhanced’ features like hot spots or deploy native CGM licensed viewer/editor.
Local Editing of Original Manufacturer Data – “Green Pages”
- “Green Pages” can be used to add airline specific engineering data to the OEM manuals or make company specific changes.
- XML authoring toolkit provides advantages against proprietary formats like reusable content, search, compare, and more.
- DigiDOC™ supports XMetaL, EPIC and other editors.
- Supplemental data can be attached to primary technical information and can include pictures, movies, maintenance tips, best practice information, etc.
- Annotations can be used to collect information from the shop floor and made into references to both approved and in-work technical content.
- The Local Edit Solution is coupled with the IETM Solution to provide a full technical content solution for the airline.
- The solution includes a full revision analysis feature that allows engineering / technical publication to review the changes from the manufacturer on-line and make change impact decisions and resolutions quickly and efficiently.
Maintenance Requirement Management App. (MRMA)
- Manage Airline Approved Maintenance Programs (AAMP) interfaced to the OEM’s Maintenance Planning Document (MPD) revisions.
- The AAMP is defined by the airline and approved by the Regulatory Agency. This AAMP is based on the OEM’s MPD and fine-tuned by the operator.
- The MRMA Solution provides an efficient interface for managing the AAMP by the airline including the impact analysis of the OEM’s MPD revisions.
- The OEM’s MPD is digitally imported into the system and Engineering is provided a user interface to update, add, and approve maintenance requirements subject to review by the Regulatory Agency.
- The solution also provides a revision analysis tool for identifying changes to the OEM’s MPD and an online review and resolution tool for quick and efficient program updates.
- The DigiDOC™ solution allows for the export of the AAMP for loading into the M&E system.
- This capability reduces re-authoring and errors, and facilitates traceability back to the airline Maintenance Program and OEM’s MPD.
High level functions and advantages of AeroSoft’s DigiDOC™
- ATA iSPEC2200, S1000D and DITA capable with full SGML, XML, .PDF support and provision for paper / image management.
- Common Interactive Electronic Technical Manual Viewer for diverse OEM and Engine fleets and manuals.
- Common XML Repository / Virtual Folder structure for all reusable and derivative documents.
- Anchor and Minimum Revisable Unit (MRU) Management.
- AMM, IPC, WDM, TSM, FIM / FRM, Task Card Manual, MPD, Job Cards, SB / AD etc. but also Flight Manuals (FCOM, QRH, AFM et al).
- OEM and Official Airline Revision Management.
- Incremental Revisions / Temporary Revisions.
- Customer Originated Change Management, Local authoring/ Customization.
- Maintenance Planning Program Management and Authoring.
- Workflow and Impact Analysis.
- Customizable meta-data for tracking ‘change authority’ / ‘revision history’ audit trail.
- Web / Intranet / Internet as well as media based distribution including EFB publishing.
- XML Authoring, Graphics editing.
- Data extraction and integration into MRO / M&E Systems via SOAP, URL, XML:
- Job Card to Work Package links
- IPC initial and revision loading into Part Masters
- SB/AB notification
- MPD Change management
- Electronic Compliance / Signature
- Airplane modification status
- Automated Job Card Generation
- 3-D security ‘matrix’ linked to Active Directory
- Digital Signatures.
- Supplementary data management – All corporate documents authored and revised with MS Office Applications can be managed and ‘attached’ to XML based documents.
Web Manuals International AB has developed knowledge-management solutions for the aviation industry since 2008, with the headquarters in Malmö, Sweden and an office in San Diego, California. Web Manuals is a tool for digitizing manuals to simplify authoring and distribution of company manuals for the aviation industry.
The Web Manuals team consists of 25 dedicated professionals and the company is certified according to the ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 27001 Information Security Management standards.
Web Manuals is used by more than 140 flag carriers, regional operators, wet-lease operators, business jet operators, helicopter operators and aviation service providers in Europe, the US, the Middle East and Africa.
What we do
Web Manuals is available as a Software-as-a-Service subscription, with minimal training and configuration required to get started. The service includes support, hosting, availability monitoring, maintenance, and at least two system upgrades per year.
The benefits we bring to our clients
We set the standard for digitizing manuals for the aviation industry by providing an easy-to-use solution enabling end-to-end control, compliance, agility and cost-efficiency.
In short, our clients save time and money in editing, publishing and distributing their operational manuals while being able to publish new revisions as often as needed and gain a full control of their documentation and communication systems.
The Web Manuals Compliance Libraries enable compliance automation by allowing controlled real-time compliance monitoring of company procedures linked to Implementing Rules and Acceptable Means of Compliance in the EASA and FAA regulations, as well as a number of aviation standards such as IS-BAO and ARGUS.
Flatirons Solutions provides a technical content management platform that transforms complex data into actionable information, driving measurably higher productivity, asset utilization, and compliance levels. We provide solutions and expertise that organizations need to harness their most complex data, optimize their business processes, and create compelling digital experiences. Entering uncharted territory, forging new partnerships, and envisioning groundbreaking solutions, we make a difference in how organizations operate and make users’ lives simpler and more efficient. To provide global support we staff employees in 8 countries with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The Flatirons platform is the leading technical content and maintenance task management solution developed specifically for aircraft fleets, MROs, and OEM Manufacturers who rely on mission-critical data to design, manufacture, operate, or maintain complex assets over their product and service lifecycles as well as across multi-echelon business networks.
For nearly 30 years, the world’s leading airlines, aerospace manufacturers, OEMs, and Defense organizations have trusted Flatirons to create, manage, and deliver large volumes of technical information throughout an asset’s lifecycle. Today, global companies depend on us to modernize their IT infrastructures, improve customer satisfaction, and maintain their competitive advantage.
With Flatirons, we host, manage, and deliver your airline technical content, so you can focus on what you do best. You can now take charge of your data and make changes when you require them without relying on an OEM. And with our maintenance task management capabilities, you can quickly turn your content into actionable tasks and view them on any mobile device or desktop anytime, anywhere.
Our Fleet, MRO, and Manufacturer Editions are customized to fit your industry needs. They are configured with all the necessary modules—from content management to interactive publication to process management. Flatirons solutions make you more productive, automate tasks, reduce overhead, and lower overall operating costs.
Flatirons Fleet Pro Edition – Designed for Large Airlines
Our Flatirons Fleet Pro Edition is a cloud-based subscription service designed for large airlines that features a suite of application modules designed to address mixed-fleet, multi-engine, and multi-spec operators’ unique maintenance content challenges. It provides complete and streamlined management of extensive multi-OEM and multi-spec data sets, such as ATA iSpec 2200 and S1000D. Fleet Pro gives aircraft operators complete control of their technical data for all fleets, engines, and components and manages that information in one place for improved maintenance productivity.
- Supports the most extensive fleet and engine publication types across many major manufacturers, including Boeing, Airbus, GE, Rolls Royce, Safran/CFM, and Pratt & Whitney; Enables you to consolidate your technical information management requirements into a single system.
- Provides seamless, single-system access to airframe, engine, and component publications through the Flatirons Pinpoint module’s advanced IETP viewer
- Allows technicians to access and complete work cards on mobile devices via an electronic inbox/work queue and electronic sign-off features through the Flatirons eTaskcard module
- Combines native support for widely adopted aviation specifications, including iSpec 2200, 2300, S1000D, and Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) through the Flatirons Studio module’s XML-based content creation capabilities; Studio provides technical authors with a feature-rich, WYSIWYG, guided XML editing environment that is easy to install, use, and configure
- Enhances operational efficiency by providing greater visibility of every step of the workflow process from the point of introduction of any change request analysis, approval process, re-route, and activity reassignment through Flatirons Insight module’s Business Process Management (BPM) tool
- Manages content at a more granular level than the document level, allowing users to track not only versions of content but also multifaceted relationships among topics, graphics, publications, and other regulated content through Flatirons Knowledge Center module’s powerful CMS
Fleet Pro allows you to control your content to improve Technician Efficiency, Aircraft Utilization, and Compliance, empowering technicians to find the correct information at the right time to get aircraft back into revenue-generating service rapidly
Flatirons Fleet Edition – Designed for Mid-Sized to Small Airlines
We offer the Flatirons Fleet Edition if you only need interactive publications viewing with simple in-line editing capabilities instead of the Fleet Pro edition’s full-service abilities. Fleet Edition allows airlines to revise and deliver the latest maintenance documents to desktops, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Cloud-based subscription service optimized for small to mid-sized airlines features a suite of application modules designed to address mixed-fleet, multi-engine, and multi-spec operators’ unique maintenance content challenges.
- Flatirons Pinpoint module is the advanced IETP viewer that provides seamless, single-system access to airframe, engine, and component publications
- AMM, EMM, CMM, and the AIPC/EIPC to capture and distribute your maintenance best practices and operational experience to your entire workforce.
By offering single-system access to the information needed to service multi-manufacturer aircraft, engines, and components, Flatirons Fleet is the ideal cloud-based, cost-effective offering for small to mid-size airline maintenance organizations.
Flatirons Fleet Edition- Flight Operations Module
The Flatirons Flight Operations module contains a set of applications that helps airlines create, optimize, deliver, and consume flight operations manuals, company manuals, and other documentation critical for flight crews using Apple’s iPad, Microsoft Surface, or Android tablets.
- Quickly deploys to various tablets and facilitates 100% regulatory compliance.
- Reduce dependency on paper, eliminate the weight of flight bags, and lower fuel consumption and fuel costs by efficiently deploying flight operations and company manuals to the iPad
- Give your flight crews fast access to the most current information available by rapidly deploying information to thousands of iPad users across geographically dispersed locations
- Make it easier for crews to find the right information quickly by letting them make personal notes and adding bookmarks in digital manuals
- Facilitate regulatory compliance and reporting by automatically tracking and auditing crew acknowledgment of updates and changes
- Improve the consistency and accuracy of flight operations and company manuals by using a single source of reusable information
- Make it easier for authors to create, edit, and disseminate information by using a streamlined workflow and implementing version control using a content management system
Flatirons MRO Edition
The Flatirons MRO Edition manages aerospace technical information to meet the specific needs of technicians and workers in maintenance repair organizations. Airlines and MRO repair stations can easily manage their end-to-end content lifecycle management of technical manuals, libraries, engineering orders, service bulletins, task cards, and visit packages. You always get the right information at the right time to the right people.
- Maintenance program tasks – Work in an intuitive, browser-based environment to create, edit, search, and report on tasks to establish and maintain approved maintenance programs.
- Job cards – Create, edit, and search job cards used to perform routine maintenance. Reuse content from manuals and other work cards to eliminate duplication and increase efficiency.
- Mobility – Electronically sign off and track work card completion to improve productivity and reduce the cost of printing, scanning, and storing hard copies; Supplement electronic sign-off with valuable user feedback in data field entries; Instantly create non-routine tasks and automatically carry forward and track accomplishment and reconciliation.
- Engineering projects – Create collections of engineering job cards to accomplish required inspections and modifications using intuitive Web forms.
- Service Bulletins – Convert SB work sections into job cards to eliminate the re-keying of instructional content.
- Maintenance Visit Management – Import maintenance visit requirements from existing scheduling systems. Automatically assemble required job cards based on visit requirements. Batch print maintenance visits to system printers using the included print management server. Build, assemble, and launch the execution of printed or electronic work packages.
- Coordinated access to panel open/close, Auto-populate access to panel cards during visit creation; only panels required for that visit will be listed, along with the list of job cards requiring access through that panel
Contact us today to schedule a solution demonstration.