Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 23rd February 2017) and join the Digital Flight Operations Manuals / Documentation specialists at Arconics as they show you a full overview and demonstration of their market leading and ground breaking AeroDocs Document Management System (DMS). As you will see, AeroDocs is designed to centrally store all documents and manuals and allows ground crew to create and distribute the most up-to-date digital versions across multiple devices including EFB and Tablets. The DMS ensures pilots and cabin crew automatically receive fully updated flight manuals and documentation (both PDF and XML) and enables pilots to find the information they require fast.
The Webinar begins with a full introduction to the AeroDocs DMS and show how a sophisticated digital document management system crucially helps to instill a culture of safety and compliance across the airline, allowing for the tracking of revision cycles and workflows in a digital format. You will then see a case study of a recent successful deployment to Qatar Airways including how the system integrates with the Qatari CAA for faster revision management and approval. This will be followed by a feature-by-feature demo of AeroDocs, with a focus on the system tools that actively assist with safety and compliance.
The Webinar is divided into 3 key areas:
- Digital Document Management and the Safety Loop MethodologyThe Arconics experts will introduce the Safety Loop Methodology that underpins AeroDocs DMS and enables the fostering of a safety culture across an airline, including the real-time tracking of revision cycles and workflows in a digital format.
- Case Study: Qatar Airways DeploymentNext you will learn about the recent Qatar Airways AeroDocs deployment which a enables real-time paperless flight deck across all locations worldwide and integrates with the Qatari CAA for faster revision management and approval.
- Demo tour of AeroDocs DMSThe Arconics experts will then take you on a live demonstration tour of AeroDocs and the rich functionality it provides including: how pilots and crew can access their fully up-to-the-minute updated manuals and documentation with interactive features such as quick search, bookmarks and personal notes. You will see how ground crew can track pilot and crew acknowledgements of updated content; how to update manuals and documents and then distribute them to multiple devices including EFB and Tablets. You will also see workflows and collaboration and additional features that assist in meeting safety and compliance requirements.
During the Webinar you will see that AeroDocs DMS is suitable for all airlines and aircraft operators, operating any fleet, including being ideally suited to managing the document needs of NextGen aircraft such as the A350 and B787, with the power of XML and the many benefits it offers to Flight Crew and Ground Operations.
- An introduction to the Safety Loop methodology for instilling a culture of safety across the airline.
- Case Study: Qatar Airways Deployment.
- AeroDocs Live Software Demonstration, including: create, distribute and view XML aircraft and company manuals; workflows and revision approval; collaboration; content sharing; safety and regulatory compliance; manual updates in PDF or XML; pilot notes and searches and more.
- Questions and Answers.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here