Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 2nd February 2023) for a full demo of the industry leading tool management solution, MROTools.io from QOCO Systems; developed using the latest barcode, RFID, Web and App technology and designed for airlines, operators and MROs of all sizes and fleets. As you will see, MROTools.io digitizes and streamlines the tool management process providing full tracking and control of tools while making it easier for engineers / mechanics, using their mobile devices, to access the tools they need, when they need them. During the Webinar QOCO experts will use demos of the solution to show the fully digital tool booking and return process, as well as more advanced functionalities such as how a mechanic using the mobile app can: hand over a tool to a colleague without visiting the tool store, pre-book tools for collection, report tool defects including pictures, and more. You will also see latest developments such as the Analytics Dashboard that utilizes the data generated by MROTools.io to provide actionable insights for decision-making. For example: tool transaction volumes and peaks, tool utilization rates, upcoming tool calibration, and more features can be tracked. You will see how MROTools.io integrates seamlessly with any M&E system, provides higher maintenance productivity, lower costs of tools and equipment, and improved safety through full transparency, control, and audit trail of all tool transactions.
The Webinar begins with a look at the challenges of traditional manual tool management processes – paper-based pick-up/return procedures – challenges including: broken tool audit trails, leading to search of Work Orders and defects to trace the tool information; as well as unused, lost, or broken tools. This inefficient system leads to time wasted searching for tools, difficulty locating tools in the facility, lack of accountability for broken or missing tools, and a decrease in productivity due to all these issues. During the Webinar you will see how MROTools.io addresses these problems with an industry leading next generation digital solution. During the Demo you will see the following features that can be further tailored to meet different user needs:
- MROTools.io Demo 1: Store – All tool handouts and returns are operated with a wireless barcode scanner and voice feedback by tool store employees. This makes the booking process faster by eliminating queues and reduces the risk of manual errors.
- MROTools.io Demo 2: Hangar – This feature is used by mechanics on either mobile devices or a desktop computer in the hangar. It enables mechanics to pre-order tools, handover tools to colleagues, and improves the defect reporting process. While searching for tools, the mechanic can see the availability, status, and location of all tools in the system.
- MROTools.io Demo 3: Kiosk – The Kiosk is a digital self-service tool store for mechanics near the maintenance site in an access-controlled tool area. At extensive maintenance facilities, the Kiosk lessens the workload for personnel and reduces the unproductive time of mechanics. A badge reader is used for identifying the mechanic, and barcode readers can be used for easy booking of the tools on a computer or mobile device.
- MROTools.io Demo 4: Defects – This feature enables mechanics and tool store personnel to inform about any defects or faults instantly in tools, materials, vehicles, or other maintenance resources. The process’s simplicity and efficiency help employees file a report as soon as they detect a problem. In addition, incoming defect reports are managed in a list view, where repair tasks can be assigned.
- MROTools.io Demo 5: Analytics – This new feature utilizes the data generated by MROTools.io and integrated systems to provide actionable insights for management decision-making. For example, tool transaction volumes and peaks, tool utilization rates, upcoming tool calibration, and more features can be tracked.
- Webinar practicalities
- Tool management challenges
- MROTools.io overview presentation
- Demo: Booking a tool
- Demo: Tool handover
- Demo: Defect reporting
- Demo: Pre-collection functionality
- Demo: Analytics
- Wrap up
- Q&A Session
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here