Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 4th April 2019) for a full overview and demo of the powerful and sophisticated, but simple to use EFB and mobile Apps from Smart4Aviation, designed for Pilots and Cabin Crew, and available on all devices. The six Apps provide a full end-to-end EFB solution for all phases of flight; but airlines and aircraft operators can also design and construct their own system, by only selecting the Apps that match their exact requirements, or selecting specific Apps to integrate with and enhance their existing EFB platforms. As you will see, all the Apps integrate with one central portal providing seamless sharing of data and information, and allowing air crew to quickly access all their critical information with a single tap.
The Webinar begins with Smart4Aviation experts providing an overview of their industry leading suite of Flight Operations software solutions before a detailed look at each of the six EFB Apps. As you will see each App can be used as a stand-alone solution or integrated within an existing EFB platform, and is delivered with advanced and extensive web-based configuration systems and administration panels, plus delivers dedicated functionality for the Crew.
You will then see in-depth demos of each App:
- S4A Smart BRIEF Mobile has been designed for use in the modern cockpit and is available on iPad and Windows based devices. The application is designed to do what pilots require in today’s connected aviation environment. S4A Smart BRIEF provides access to the briefing package with all flight information including the most up to date weather and NOTAMs, delivering vital information to crews. Besides displaying the complete briefing package, the following submodules comprise S4A Smart BRIEF Mobile:
– NAVLOG – Completes all waypoint related data and thus keeps track of the flight’s progress in the en-route phase. It features recalculation of times and fuel-on-board values, and can add or delete waypoints to customize a route. NAVLOG integrates with the flight planning system and presents the entire flight from pushback to arrival for easy flight progress reporting and deviation. Re-routing is easily managed by our worldwide navigational database.
– WX & NOTAMs – Full access to worldwide weather information and flight related NOTAMs, displayed using custom formats and automated rules all managed by your support staff. This includes the highlighting of key words in a range of colours to emphasize key information for increased awareness.
– FUEL ORDER – Developed specifically as a flight crew fuel ordering solution, it is integrated with the flight planning system to present the fuel and weight values in an interactive way, allowing the flight crew to order fuel and make last minute changes using the EFB/Mobile device. The crew can order additional fuel based on airline specific rules and send this request directly to the fuel supplier and flight dispatch when required. Fuel and weight values are calculated within the application based on aircraft specific and/or flight plan limitations. This module enables communication between pilots, dispatchers, fuelers, handling agents, and other operational users, while including a full electronically auditable archive.
– ATC FLIGHT PLAN – One tap access to the filed ICAO flight plan taken directly from the OFP. It is immediately accessible and can be copied/exported for overlay onto a route chart or map.
– SCRATCH PAD – (ATIS/Clearance) is a handy tool that allows noting and storing ATIS and ATC clearances. Using a stylus or finger to write changes or notes on the screen.
– ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE – Flight crew acceptance. S4A Smart BRIEF Mobile provides an easy means for acceptance of the OFP by the operational flight crew.
- S4A Smart BRIEF CABIN Mobile allows cabin crew quick and easy access to all cabin briefings including flight and service information. Passenger and loyalty information is accessible through an easy-to-use interactive seat map. The crew member is provided with a complete set of information to perform all flight related duties, including operational bulletins, as well as flight-specific information such as:
– Complete service delivery sequences, landing documentation
– Flight planned route and weather information
– Station information
– All required forms related to the aircraft (PAX count, etc.)
– Special attention passenger information
– Weather, hotel and transportation information at destination
- S4A Smart CREW INFO Mobile provides crew members full access to roster information, company messages, notifications and discussion forums in one application available on iOS and Android devices. Airline crew members can use the application for online and offline access to roster pairings, flights, base and hotel information and much more including a remote check-in and messages facility. The built-in roster module includes all roster events, including training, personal events, open time bidding and roster swap functionality.
- S4A Smart DOC Mobile – Your airline’s library on your EFB/Mobile with all flight operations documents structured accordingly. Updates are processed seamlessly and can be easily identified by cockpit and cabin crew alike. Users can view, search and annotate manuals digitally on their mobile device. It can include different types of airline documents, such as:
– Flight Briefing Documents
– Aircraft Technical Bulletins
– Messages Files
– Station information
– and many others.
The system highlights differences between versions, stores update information in audit trail logs, and allows users to choose between manual or automatic synchronization modes. The EFB and mobile interface provides users offline access to documents during their flight.
- S4A Smart eFORMS Mobile makes paper a thing of the past. Your pilots, cabin crew and other employees can access, complete and submit your airline’s forms from their mobile device simply and efficiently, in online or offline mode. Both aircrew and administrators can benefit from the streamlined and efficient processes that S4A Smart eFORMS Mobile offers to enhance safety and improve communication between departments.
- S4A Smart COMM Mobile is our state-of-the-art messaging and alerting application, originally designed for Cockpit and Cabin Crews. However, when combined with other Smart4Aviation mobile solutions, it fully supports many other operational roles, providing the ultimate mobile communication and information tool. Peer to Peer communication, two-way ACARS messaging, automatic ACARS uplink and downlink transactions, rule-based alerting (weather, NOTAM, load, fuel, operational events, MELs and much more).
Smart4Aviation Company and Products Overview – 10 min
Introduction to Smart MOBILE – 10 min
Smart MOBILE product demonstration – 30 min
Q&A session – 10 min
Smart4Aviation is a company founded to provide web based products and services to optimize, simplify and improve airline operations. S4A is committed to providing industry leading applications that enable airlines to increase productivity and efficiency, overcome challenges and improve operational awareness and communication across all operational domains.
Our headquarters is in Amsterdam, The Netherlands with two large development offices located in Gdansk and Krakow, Poland. You can also meet us in Toronto, Canada and in New York City, USA. From these locations, we serve airlines worldwide, delivering superior products and technology, backed by industry leading 24/7 support. We offer affordable, innovative and flexible solutions and services for airlines to meet all of their operational needs and requirements.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction while serving client’s interests as an ally and a loyal business partner. S4A aims to deliver its customers seamless systems which improve quality, accessibility and availability of information while reducing operational costs.
Our web based and mobile solutions with an exceptional support are recognized within the industry as being some of the most dependable and innovative in the market. Our solutions are used by Air Canada, Air France, Emirates, Qantas, easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Air New Zealand and others.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.