Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded June 7th 2018) for an excellent chance to see an as live demo and full tour of the innovative EFB Weather App from SITAONAIR: eWAS (EFB Weather Awareness Solution). During the Webinar, you will see how eWAS provides airlines with a pilot-centric app offering real-time, graphically optimized views of multiple weather phenomena (turbulence, thunderstorms, icing, lightning etc.) during all phases of flight; letting pilots track bad weather, and decide whether to re-route the flight and avoid the avoidable. As you will see, the App is compatible with any device, and aircraft type, and uses a range of connectivity solutions making it suitable for all airlines and aircraft operators.
The Webinar starts with SITAONAIR experts discussing industry trends, including global warming and the increased likelihood of severe turbulence before taking you through a full overview of the EFB Weather solution and its key features. You will see how eWAS provides forecast and rapidly updated NOWCAST information, helping airlines operate safer, more economical, smoother and punctual flights by avoiding significant weather. Multi-source weather information provides pilots with accurate, real-time weather views focused on key dynamic significant weather events that might affect their flight shown in a horizontal, vertical and time relational view with strength and flight levels affected clearly indicated. As you will see with this information pilots can be better prepared for their flights, and passengers can be assured of the most timely and comfortable flying experience.
Next you will see how eWAS can boost airline efficiency and reduce crew workload, including some example ROI areas where eWAS makes a significant contribution to operations. Finally, you will find out what makes eWAS unique in the market and which major international airlines are already using the solution for significant weather avoidance plus a look at how to connect eWAS inflight for real-time inflight updates.
The Webinar is divided into 3 key areas:
- Full EFB Weather App Overview, Airline Case Studies and Latest Developments:You will see a full overview of the app, including connectivity, EFB integration options, and latest and future developments. Then you will see case studies of how airlines are typically using the App and learn how pilots and airlines can benefit from an eWAS trial.
- eWAS Demo: Pilot’s walkthrough of EFB Weather App: Next you will see how pilots navigate the App’s graphically optimized view providing live weather info, as well as the direction of the weather’s movement, for the entire flight in real-time. You will see how pilots can plan the most efficient route to avoid dynamic weather.
- How the Solution works using the Latest Weather Data: Finally you will see how the solution works using the latest weather data, including recently recognized weather phenomena, such as High Ice Water Content; plus you will hear an ROI case study focused around engine damage avoidance.
- An introduction to SITAONAIR
- A full overview of SITAONAIR EFB Weather Solution: eWAS and Latest Developments
- Product Demonstration of the EFB Weather app
- Real Use Cases
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here