Sign up to view this Webinar recording and join industry giant SITA for an introduction to their ground-breaking e-Aircraft, end-to-end connected aircraft solutions for flight and cabin operations; aircraft maintenance; on-board services and passengers all available additionally on a mobile / iPad platform.
During the Webinar recording you will see an as live demonstration of SITA’s full e-Aircraft connectivity suite, including, as used by the Flight Crew and Dispatchers: SITA’s AIRCOM Server FlightMonitor and SITA’s e-Aircraft Services iPad Applications (inc: Electronic Flight Folder); and for cabin crew and on-board services: SITA’s CrewTablet and OnAir’s product portfolio which integrate with the cockpit applications.
With many airlines and operators in the early stages of their EFB / Cabin crew application programs and with industry trends moving fast (such as the arrival of hybrid EFB hardware platforms which support the benefits of portable tablet devices as well as providing access to aircraft data) airlines need to ensure that their overall solution architecture supports a growth road-map which covers their connected aircraft and mobility strategy for single or multi-fleet operators. During the Webinar you will see how the SITA product portfolio components fit together to offer an end-to-end solution for any airline or operator, no matter what aircraft they operate in their fleet.
The SITA experts walk you through their nose-to-tail connected e-Aircraft solution:
- Beginning with the AIRCOM Server Flight Monitor which is a powerful aircraft tracking solution which combines weather layers. The AIRCOM Server combines air-to-ground communications management with flexible integration capabilities, you will see how the AIRCOM Server interfaces with existing airline systems and seamlessly exchanges data with all aircraft, regardless of the avionics on board.
- Electronic Flight Folder (eFF) running on iPad SITA’s EFB Integrator and SITA’s AIRCOMConnect – including: Flight Plan, Weather, NOTAMS, Waypoints, Alternate Airport Summary.
- Your connected aircraft journey will move onto SITA’s cellular connectivity solution including the Mobile Data Access’s Connection Controller. Mobile data is increasingly vital for the modern air transport environment, whether it’s electronic flight bags for pilots or access to baggage reconciliation data for ground handlers. You will see that SITA’s Mobile Data Access offers airline industry specific 2G or 3G cellular data connectivity that covers more than 180 countries and territories.
- Finally you will be taken on a tour of SITA’s CrewTablet powered with Mobile OnAir. You will see how the CrewTablet integrates with cockpit applications and can provide a paperless cabin crew operation; including: updated flight schedules, visual passenger and event mapping, access to digital manuals and forms, integration with airline back-end system and 3G connectivity to synchronize completed crew forms to the crew server on landing.
- An Introduction to SITA
- A walk through the e-Aircraft, Aircraft Connectivity suite:
- SITA’s AIRCOM Server Flight Monitor a powerful aircraft tracking solution which combines weather layers
- Electronic Flight Folder running on iPAD and powered by SITA’s EFB Integrator and SITA’s AIRCOMConnect
- SITA’s cellular connectivity solution including Mobile Data Access’s Connection Controller
- SITA’s CrewTablet powered with Mobile OnAir
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here