Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 28th April 2022) to see the latest advances in real-time digital aircraft maintenance management solutions, via a demo of the popular Alkym System from Seabury Solutions, designed to provide real-time decision support to key executives and engineers, while digitalizing the entire end-to-end maintenance process. During the Webinar, the Seabury Team will walk you through a full overview of Alkym, one of the industry’s leading and most flexible end-to-end MRO/M&E management and control systems with its fully integrated modules and Apps, as used by over 90 customers worldwide in 45 different countries, including Airlines (flag carriers to LCC), Operators, MROs and CAMOs of all sizes. As you will see, Alkym is designed to be fully customized to allow customers to select specific modules and Apps to match their requirements and/or budget, and to customize reports, queries and dashboards. Next, via a demo of the latest systems upgrade, Alkym 7.6, you will see some of the latest digital developments such as upgraded Document Management capabilities, ensuring engineers have seamless access to the latest and updated information; Task-Card Authoring for entering text fields and e-Signatures; Advanced Aircraft Modification Status Management; and Enhanced Business Process Mapping for configuring and streamlining task workflows. Finally, you will see some new features scheduled for release shortly with Alkym 7.7 including next-gen Stocktaking Capabilities with mobile App scanning barcodes, Upgraded Maintenance Programme Activation Capabilities and Advanced Materials Request-For-Quotation capabilities.
As the industry recovers from the Covid Pandemic, many airlines, operators and MROs are looking to replace or upgrade outdated IT solutions, in order to increase their operational and financial performance within the aircraft maintenance process. You will see during the Webinar how Alkym provides the tools and functionality needed to fully replace or upgrade existing systems, providing real-time decision support to key executives and engineers, allowing them to seamlessly and digitally, measure, monitor and control their aircraft maintenance operation, as well as enhancing fleet wide decision support. The webinar begins with an introduction to Seabury Solutions followed by a high-level overview and demo of Alkym, its modules and the rich functionality that the system provides, covering end-to-end aircraft maintenance. You will see how it can be deployed on the cloud as a web-based solution (using Microsoft .NET), requiring minimal IT resources and ensuring a future proofed solution, whilst delivering a proven, functionality rich, end-to-end aircraft maintenance system. Next you will see a demo of the most recent developments, as well as key features due in the next Alkym release.
The Webinar is divided into three key areas:
- Overview of Alkym functionality:
You will be taken on a tour of the 20 different modules (inc: Maintenance Control, Technical Library, QA, Planning, Engineering, Workshop, Reliability, etc) plus supplemental tools and Apps available for any M&E/ MRO operation. The seamless integration between the functional areas allows organizations to truly have ‘one version of the truth’ and provides a one-stop digital solution covering all the key aspects related to aircraft maintenance.
- Alkym System Demo 1 – Latest Features:
Next you will see a demo of the latest developments which include:
– Enhanced Business Process Mapping for greater control when configuring workflows.
– Upgraded Document Management Capabilities to further streamline the linking of documents to Alkym entities and to ensure engineers have seamless access to the latest and updated information.
– Advanced Mods Status Management, providing the user an accurate, automatically updated oversight of the modification status of each aircraft.
– Task Card Authoring, giving the user more control over the text which can be entered in task card accomplishment instructions and other fields, as well as providing the engineer with e-Signatures to sign-off tasks.
- Alkym System Demo 2 – What’s Next?
Finally, you will see the new advancements which will feature in the upcoming update of Alkym 7.7. including:
– Enhanced Stocktaking Capabilities which allows for additional filtering possibilities and use of mobile device camera to scan barcodes when performing the stocktake.
– Upgraded Maintenance Programme Activation capabilities which involves the introduction of stages in the activation process.
– Advanced materials Request-For-Quotation comparison and selection criteria which involves the ability to factor in lead-times from suppliers, delivery costs, component technical information and apply a score to submitted quotes.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here