Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 2nd March 2017) for an excellent opportunity to see a full overview and as live online demo of Envision nGen, the latest release of the one of the industry’s leading aviation maintenance management software solutions from Rusada – as used by over 110 customers of all sizes worldwide, from large national carriers to low-cost and regional airlines; from heli-operators and business aviation operators to MRO facilities and CAMO providers. During the Webinar Rusada experts demo some of Envision nGen’s latest developments, showing how it utilizes the latest web technologies alongside native mobile applications to deliver a paperless and truly mobile solution to any device and allows users and engineers to access their key modules and information at any location online or offline.
The Webinar begins with an overview of Rusada followed by a short introductory video showing Envision nGen being used in the customer workplace (Airbus Helicopters) including a look at key features in use in the hangar and line maintenance. You will then see a high-level demo tour of Envision nGen and the fully integrated functionality the software provides before focusing on the key elements of mobility, usability and how it seamlessly integrates information and processes not only within the customer organisation, but also extending to their key suppliers (OEM data, etc) and customers providing an integrated one-stop shop for all maintenance activities.
During the Webinar you will see:
- Full Envision Aviation Maintenance System Overview: The Rusada experts guide you through the Envision nGen modules and fully integrated functionality including: Fleet Management, Maintenance Management, Operations Management, Materials Management, Quality and Safety Management, Resource Management, Finance Management.
- Envision nGen System Demo 1 – Mobility, Usability, and Configurability: Next, using a demo of nGen as a guide, the Rusada experts demonstrate some of its key features including next level mobile functionality such as using e-Signatures to sign off tasks, requesting stock and finding spare parts, raising non-routines, etc; plus you will see how easy the system it to use and an outline of the flexible configuration to fit any business model.
- Envision nGen System Demo 2 – Adaptable Business Processes: Finally you see how nGen can seamlessly fit with any existing business processes to provide a one-stop solution for all maintenance activities, including advanced integration with OEM data; and providing 3rd party suppliers and customers with easy and secure access to the software to allow the free-flow of data and information.
- Introduction & general overview of Rusada and Envision nGen
- Envision nGen: A short introductory video
- Envision System Demo 1: Mobility, Usability, and Configurability
- Envision System Demo 2: Business Processes
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here