Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded on 19th May 2016) for an excellent chance to see a full overview and as live online demo of one of the industry’s leading Aviation M&E / MRO software solutions: Envision, from Rusada – as used by over 110 customers worldwide of all sizes – from large national carriers, low-cost and regional airlines to heli-operators, business aviation, MRO facilities and CAMO providers. During the Webinar Rusada experts demo some of Envision’s latest developments and show how the system assists working in a mobile and paperless environment, including raising non-routines, requesting parts and electronic signatures.
The Webinar begins with a high-level tour of the Envision modules and the fully integrated functionality the software provides as well as the latest developments and future developments. You will then see as-live demonstrations of three system highlights: the nextGen paperless and mobile M&E functionality; and two key modules: Fleet Management and Maintenance planning.
During the Webinar you will see:
- Full Envision M&E System Overview: The Rusada experts will take you through the ENVISION modules and fully integrated functionality including: Fleet Management, Maintenance Management, Operations Management, Materials Management, Quality and Safety Management, Resource Management and Finance Management.
- Envision System Demo 1 – Fleet Management: This demo will show how users can simply get Airworthiness Directives loaded directly into the system from the EASA website, determine applicability, perform a cost analysis, release the associated engineering order and track AD / SB activity across their fleet; all web based.
- Envision System Demo 2 – Maintenance planning: During this demo you will see how maintenance activities (scheduled inspections, AD / SB orders and 3rd party work) are planned and scheduled within Envision, with a review of constraints such as capacity, materials and tooling; plus contract terms, quotations and final invoices for 3rd party work.
- Envision System Demo 3 – Paperless / Mobile M&E: This demo shows how mobile devices support engineers to efficiently operate within a paperless environment for execution of maintenance activities. It will concentrate on an engineer being assigned work, requesting parts and tools, updated rectification details, raising Non routine cards and signing off the task cards.
- Introduction & general overview of Rusada and ENVISION
- Envision System Demo 1: Fleet Management
- Envision System Demo 2: Maintenance Planning
- Envision System Demo 3: Maintenance Execution in a paperless environment
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here