Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 9th November 2023) to see a demo of the popular and innovative real-time fleet status App, Aircraft Fleet View, from CrossConsense, as used by airlines such as Wizz Air and Condor. As you will see Aircraft Fleet View provides key airline staff (maintenance, pilots, OCC, MCC, Management) with a real-time view of the status of every aircraft within the fleet, with color coding indicating AOGs, delays, and other important information. The App displays data from multiple systems and integrates with any M&E / MRO system backend which ensures that users who do not have the time or knowledge to dive deeply into the backend system are simply presented with the most important info regarding a single aircraft, a range of aircraft, or the whole fleet. During the Webinar, CrossConsense presenters will demo the App’s key features and functionality, as well as use real-world airline case studies to showcase use-cases. As you will see, Pilots can familiarize themselves with the current technical status of their aircraft prior to any flight; OCC are always aware of any new technical or operational constraints raised due to technical issues; Maintenance teams can quickly view what tasks need to be done on any aircraft without logging into the MRO backend; MCC can replace the static PDF Technical Status Reports from the briefing package with an interactive live view of aircraft status; and more. You will also see innovative new features, such as CAMO release, which allows pilots to communicate directly with Maintenance Control to ensure that all required maintenance documentation is available and checked prior to releasing an aircraft for flight.
You will see how Aircraft Fleet View enhances operational efficiency across the company by providing a centralized platform for fleet management, saves costs, facilitates efficient planning and resource allocation, and is scalable and flexible for specific airline needs. You will also see a first look at future developments, such as interfacing with Predictive Maintenance tools so that alerts to potential problems are shown as push notifications in the App; and the introduction of a communication hub enabling direct comms between key personnel across departments.
The Webinar is divided into the following key sections:
- Aircraft Fleet View App Demo 1: Workflows: Pilot, Maintenance, MCC, Communications
During the webinar, CrossConsense will demo the core features and functionalities of Aircraft Fleet View. You will see that, while the App is small and lightweight, its feature set makes it valuable in day-to-day operations. The demos will feature workflows for the following key personnel:
– Fleet Management / MCC: Aircraft Fleet View offers a holistic view of your entire aircraft fleet, enabling airlines to monitor and manage various aspects, including performance data and compliance requirements, in real-time. You will see what it takes to give piece of mind to an MCC.
– Pilots / Flight Crew: See how pilots use Aircraft Fleet View to stay up to date on the aircraft status. Once on board, see how they can use it to communicate with CAMO to receive a release prior to departure.
– Maintenance Crews: See the new maintenance module especially tailored for maintenance personnel. Visualizing ground times and work packages helps with a smooth maintenance experience. Maintenance personnel can get a quick overview of work to be done without logging into the backend MRO system.
– A communication tool: At its core, Aircraft Fleet View is a communication tool, bridging gaps between departments. You will see why the communication angle is so important.
- Aircraft Fleet View App Demo 2: User Interface, Latest and Future Developments
Next, the team will showcase the user-friendly interface, the latest developments including the CAMO release feature which enables a two-way communication between pilots and CAMO. You will also learn about future developments such as interfacing with predictive maintenance software. You will see:
– User-Friendly Interface: The intuitive and user-friendly interface of Aircraft Fleet View ensures ease of use, making it accessible for both technical and non-technical personnel within an organization. Aircraft Fleet View displays events like AOGs, and delays & cancellations.
– Aircraft Fleet View CAMO App & Dashboard: If needed in your daily operation, the optional function of CAMO Release which is approved by the Luftfahrt Bundesamt (German Federal Aviation Office) enables a two-way communication between pilots and CAMO.
– Future Developments – Predictive maintenance Alerts: Interfacing to alerting tools like Predictive Maintenance software so that alerts are directly sent to Aircraft Fleet View and shown as Push Notifications in the App.
– Future Developments – Communication Hub: Introduction of a communication hub that enables direct structured communication between single people, between roles, for aircraft related communication, etc.
- The Key Benefits of Aircraft Fleet View for an Airlines Daily Operations:
During the webinar CrossConsense will also focus on the benefits of introducing Aircraft Fleet View in your daily operations, including:
– Enhanced Operational Efficiency: By providing a centralized platform for fleet management, Aircraft Fleet View streamlines operational processes, facilitating efficient planning and resource allocation.
– Cost Savings: Through optimized resource allocation, operators can significantly reduce maintenance costs and improve the overall cost-efficiency of their operations.
– Scalability and Customization: The flexibility and scalability of Aircraft Fleet View allow organizations to tailor the software to their specific needs, ensuring it can adapt to their evolving requirements as they grow. As you will see, CrossConsense always strives to enhance products with the support of customers and potential customers.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here