Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 30th June 2016) for a great opportunity to see a full overview and demo of an industry leading Aviation Predictive Maintenance Solution: ACSIS from CrossConsense. During the Webinar, experts from CrossConsense walk you through an as-live demo of ACSIS to show how it can assists any airline, aircraft operator, MRO facility and OEM to avoid AOGs, delays and turnbacks, improve aircraft utilization, and enhance safety. You will see how ACSIS integrates with any MRO / M&E Software solution to deliver better insights into aircraft health and potential future problems which can then be dealt with during scheduled maintenance.
The Webinar begins with a full overview of ACSIS functionality, including a look at the innovative technology and algorithms behind the software, before showing a live demo of the solution. You will see how ACSIS continuously monitors all systems and components, and compares data from pilots and maintenance reports to clearly show what problems exist, on which aircraft and where; also how the software alerts respective engineers to these faults before they become major problems.
The live software demos show you how an aircraft monitored by a sophisticated predictive maintenance tool is a more efficient aircraft with increased operation time, reduced maintenance time and better safety. The demos show the following tools and functionality:
- Avoid AOGs: See how filtered data intelligently monitors and helps to identify problems with aircraft systems before they can cause expensive delays and AOGs. Engineers receive immediate alert messages identifying potential problems and can recognize if it is a single aircraft or a fleet problem. Visual live fleet health status is available in one single diagram.
- Real Time Monitoring: Numerous, easy to use, technical fleet and aircraft history diagrams provide a perfect troubleshooting overview. You will see how ACSIS monitors all system defects, and analyses data from pilot and maintenance reports to clearly show actual and potential problems.
- Delay Probability Tool: You will see how ACSIS calculates the probability for a specific delay on a specific aircraft so that maintenance teams can be prepared with tools, material and personnel before a delay.
- Enhance Safety: You will see how ACSIS uses sophisticated algorithms which are far more accurate than standard alert levels per ATA. Comprehensive reports for engineering and CAA are available at a click of a button.
- Introduction to CrossConsense.
- Overview of ACSIS.
- Real time aircraft health monitoring and message alerts.
- Intelligence filtering to get the right information to the right place.
- Communication with engineers and trouble shooters.
- Delay probability tool.
- System Control Center.
- Questions and answers.
CrossConsense was founded 2002. It is run by 30+ well trained, highly skilled, experienced and extraordinary motivated team workers. CrossConsense aims to offer its business partners from the aviation industry the best services they can get on the basis of a sound knowledge in the areas of maintenance, engineering and logistics. CrossConsense’s employees think IT from a user perspective. CrossConsense’s portfolio stretches from AMOS Support, BI-Management, Data Migration and Hosting to the products CROSSMOS® (electronic tech log) and ACSIS (tool for predictive maintenance).
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here