Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 2nd June 2016) this Webinar and join the paperless and mobile aviation maintenance specialists Flatirons Solutions as they walk you through their industry leading paperless products: CORENA Pinpoint and CORENA Pinpoint Mobile. Following processes used by businesses such as American Airlines, you will see how airlines, operators, heli-operators, OEMs and MROs of all sizes can benefit from paperless maintenance operations.
During the Webinar you will see how engineers can have immediate access to key up-to-date manuals, technical publications and work cards at their fingertips, with NextGen search functionality, and quicker spare parts lookup and ordering; also how the solution seamlessly links to other company systems, such as the M&E / MRO solution, to generate automatic work packages, or an Engine Health Monitoring system for a truly paperless maintenance. You will see how all content for engineers is easily centrally managed, can be efficiently updated whatever the original source or document / manual type and is fully regulatory compliant.
A study by Boeing (since validated by Flatirons customers in three different large-asset industries) finds that the typical aircraft technician spends 30-40% of their working time locating the technical information needed to do their assigned work, or completing paperwork after the job. This number is shockingly high, and provides a basis for cost optimization that brings a return on investment (ROI) in the millions of dollars per year for airlines operating fleets as small as 100 tails, and tens of millions per year for larger airlines.
Using as live software demonstrations, the Flatirons Solutions experts will show how their solutions are assisting customers to recapture as much of that 40% non-productive time as possible and thereby hugely increase efficiency. The Webinar software demonstrations will be two sections:
- Demo 1: Mobile Engineer Demo with Search Functionality: Using CORENA Pinpoint and CORENA Pinpoint Mobile solutions you will see Engineers can access all their key aircraft, engine and component manuals, and key documents from a single interface on all devices, online and offline, whatever the aircraft type or document format. The NextGen search functionality will show you how Engineers can quickly and easily find their maintenance documents, work cards, or other technical information.
- Demo 2: System Integration & Generating Automatic Work Packages: Next you will see how integrating CORENA Pinpoint with existing company M&E / MRO solutions can facilitate automated work packages (based on AHM codes, MRP/ERP inputs, or other external drivers), find and order spare parts quickly and easily and generate other labor saving improvements.
- An overview Flatirons Solutions
- How Flatirons strives to turn content into knowledge
- A live Demonstration of CORENA Pinpoint and CORENA Pinpoint Mobile
- How any format content can be delivered to any tablet, anywhere.
- How Engineers can quickly and easily find their key maintenance documents
- CORENA Pinpoint IETP System Integration and Automatic Work Packages
- How to generate automated work packaging and find and order spare parts
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here