Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 14th June 2018) for an excellent opportunity to see an as live demo and full overview of SkyBreathe, the innovative fuel efficiency solution from OpenAirlines. During the Webinar OpenAirlines experts demonstrate the latest developments in digital fuel efficiency solutions and how SkyBreathe can assist all sizes of airlines and aircraft operators, with all fleet types worldwide, to save 2-4% on fuel consumption using the software. You will see how the solution continuously monitors fuel consumption through all phases of flight and identifies the most relevant opportunities for fuel saving using the latest digital technology, innovative algorithms and taking into account exact flight conditions.
The cost of fuel is a potential nemesis for the airline industry, and since last summer, crude oil prices have increased. The spike in fuel prices, generally airlines’ biggest cost, is quickly eroding carriers’ profits and jeopardizing their development. During the Webinar the you will see how SkyBreathe taps into the latest digital technologies to transform fuel efficiency and improve airline operations with a mature software, plus how to engage pilots and what results can be achieved.
You will then see an as live demo of SkyBreathe from the perspective of a fuel / operations efficiency manager, focusing on the latest features and developments, and see how users including, Cebu Pacific, Norwegian, Wow Air, Porter and many more, have achieved a consistent 75%+ application rate on fuel efficiency initiatives. You will see how SkyBreathe enhances existing fuel management initiatives, or provides the tools and knowledge to begin a successful fuel saving program.
What you will see during this webinar:
- How to identify and monitor savings by analyzing all flight data (including OFP and FDR records).
- How to bring your pilots onboard and empower them, to reduce fuel costs without dedicated resources or adverse impact on productivity; also, how to provide them with a full debrief of their fuel efficiency performance after each flight via their mobile devices.
- How to distribute information regarding best practice procedures, via 100+ easy to use predefined reports providing clear results for all stakeholders.
- Real-world examples from airlines that have been there.
- Live demo and full overview of SkyBreathe.
- Plus, there will be plenty of time to have all your questions answered.
- How to leverage the digital transformation?
- The importance of data collection
- You cannot improve what you cannot measure
- Communication and change management
- Airlines digital success stories
- Cebu and Ukraine International Airlines
- OpenAirlines’ approach
- Automated data integration
- Accurate computations
- Clear dashboards
- Pilot engagement
- SkyBreathe live demo
- How to identify and monitor savings with pre-defined reports
- How to achieve progress with detailed analyses
- How to set-up custom dashboards for clear communication
- How to engage pilots
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here