Fuel is the #1 cost for any airline or operator, typically representing more than 30% of the total costs and despite the recent price drops, given the uncertainty related to the fuel market, finding ways of reducing that cost has become critical to every airline and aircraft operator’s success.
Sign-up to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 25th June 2015) for an excellent opportunity to learn about the ground-breaking OpenAirlines Fuel Efficiency products which are assisting airlines and operators across the world to consistently save 2-4% on fuel consumption and can greatly enhance existing fuel saving initiatives or provide the tools and knowledge to begin a successful fuel saving program.
The Webinar begins with the OpenAirlines fuel saving experts providing a full overview of their fuel efficiency software and consulting solutions: SkyBreathe, which leverages years of advanced research in trajectory optimization and Big Data analysis. You then see a live demonstration of the SkyBreathe software solution which follows the fuel saving processes already used successfully by airlines such as: Transavia, Icelandair, OnurAir, Enter Air, Aigle Azur and more…
As you see during the live software demo section of the Webinar, SkyBreathe provides airlines and aircraft operators with a comprehensive solution enabling them to continuously monitor fuel consumption through all phases of flight and identifies the most relevant opportunities for fuel saving using innovative algorithms and taking into account exact flight conditions. It also provides provides pilots with key live fuel efficiency data at their finger tips via mobile devices using the unique MyFuelCoach solution and the opportunity for them to replay their flight in 3D using the unique 3D Flight Analysis tool which includes added fuel burn information.
What you see during the Webinar:
- How to gain the most accurate picture and store your fuel data in a single repository from all relevant fuel-consumption data and flight planning, including: ACARS, FDM, Weight & Balance, EFB, etc.
- Identify savings by analyzing all flight data, taking into account exact flight conditions including: FDR records, OFP, etc.
- Comprehensive analytics through 500+ easy to use predefined reports allowing for accurate monitoring of each fuel saving initiative and provide clear results for key stakeholders, the project ream and pilots via unique dashboards.
- Ensure pilot engagement in the different programs via the unique SkyBreathe MyFuelCoach solution. MyFuelCoach provides pilots with a full debrief of key fuel efficiency data from each of their flights at the touch of a finger via mobile devices. They can also replay their flight in 3D using the unique 3D Flight Analysis tool which includes added fuel burn information.
The key to a successful fuel-efficiency program is to successfully engage pilots with the initiatives, and the OpenAirlines experts will show you how MyFuelCoach provides pilots with key live fuel-efficiency data at their fingertips, at any time, via their iPad / Tablets and smart phones. You see how by providing this key live data to pilots dramatically increases the up-take of the fuel efficiency initiatives.
- Airline / Operator Fuel Conservation in 2015
- Economic benefits of fuel conservation
- Advances in Industry knowledge
- Research & Future Technology
- The OpenAirlines’ approach:
- Automated data integration
- Accurate computations
- Clear dashboards
- Pilot engagement
- Live demonstration of SkyBreathe Fuel Efficiency:
- How to identify and monitor Fuel savings with pre-defined reports
- How to achieve progress with detailed analyses
- How to set-up custom dashboards for clear communication
- How to engage pilots via live demo of MyFuelCoach and 3D post flight analysis
- Case studies from airlines
- Hear how SkyBreathe has helped save fuel at a number of different airlines
- Questions and answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here