Fuel is the #1 cost for any airline or operator, typically representing more than 30% of the total costs. This webinar recording will walk you through how to establish an efficient fuel conservation program (or to greatly enhance an existing program) that has been proven to save 2-4% on fuel consumption with limited investment.
Sign up to view this Webinar recording (recorded 12th June 2014) and join the Fuel Saving experts at OpenAirlines who take you on an online tour of their software and consulting solution SkyBreathe Fuel Efficiency. Via an as live demonstration of the ground-breaking SkyBreathe Fuel Efficiency software solution (and following the processes already used successfully by airlines such as Transavia and Aigle Azur), you see how to continuously monitor fuel consumption and identify the most relevant opportunities for fuel saving using sophisticated, innovative algorithms and taking into account exact flight conditions.
During the Webinar Recording you see how to:
- Collect your fuel data in a single repository.
- Identify savings by analyzing all your flight data, including: OFP and FDR records.
- Monitor the progress of your fuel saving initiatives via pre-defined reports and detailed analysis, taking into account exact flight conditions.
- Communicate the results to key stakeholders, the project team and pilots via clear, synthetic dashboards
- Ensure pilot engagement in the different programs
- Airline / Operator Fuel Conservation in 2014
- Economic benefits of fuel conservation
- Advances in Industry knowledge
- Research & Future Technology
- The OpenAirlines’ approach:
- Automated data integration
- Accurate computations
- Clear dashboards
- Pilot engagement
- Live demonstration of SkyBreathe Fuel Efficiency:
- How to identify and monitor Fuel savings with pre-defined reports
- How to achieve progress with detailed analyses
- How to set-up custom dashboards for clear communication
- How to engage pilots
- Case studies from airlines
- Hear how SkyBreathe has helped save fuel at a number of different airlines
- Questions and answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here