Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 22nd August 2019) for an excellent chance to see a full overview and live demo of Aero-Webb 7.0, the newly released, nextgen modular maintenance information system from 2MoRO, designed to be used by airlines, aircraft operators, MROs, CAMOs and OEMs of all sizes worldwide. During the Webinar 2MoRO experts will walk you through Aero-Webb’s totally rebuilt interface and advanced new functionality; from core functionality such as Fleet Management and Engineering Data to advanced modules such as human resources, airworthiness, flights / missions, reports, mobile Apps, predictive maintenance and more.
As you will see all the modules integrate seamlessly to provide an easy-to-use end-to-end maintenance management system, or users can pick and choose specific modules and functionality to fit their exact specifications or budget, or to integrate into any existing IT platform. Aero-Webb can be used as a stand-alone maintenance system, but you will also learn about Aero-Webb’s SAP certified integration and accompanying Mobile M&E Apps (available online and offline) which provide specialist aviation maintenance solutions to SAP ERP platforms.
The Webinar is divided into the following three key areas:
Part 1: Aero-Webb® Overview, SAP Integration and Mobile Apps
You will be taken on a tour of the software and its different modules and see how to navigate and customize the interface, set up favorites, etc. You will also see administration functions such as how to set up accesses, customize the solution, and more. Finally you will learn about Aero-Webb’s SAP Integration and see an outline of the Mobile Apps.
Part 2: Aero-Webb System Demo 1: CAMO Functionality (Part M)
Next you will see an Aero-Webb system demo outlining the CAMO functionality including:
- Engineering Data:
– Easy data loading and connection with external systems
– How manufacturer data are integrated in the system (IPC, AD, SB, maintenance programs, logistics data);
– How manufacturer data can be updated / customized (several levels of customization are possible);
– AD/SB management (compliance with standards, associate modifications to tasks, interdependence management…)
- Fleet Management:
– Management of aircraft, engines/equipments, and parts (SN, PN, time life data, utilization, ownership, status, location…);
– Possibility to manage several fleets;
– Management of aircraft events (operational, maintenance, configuration…) and alert notifications;
– AD/SB application;
- Maintenance program application for a specific aircraft / fleet (easy way to create maintenance program);
- Airworthiness Management: perform numerous controls (configuration, LLP maintenance plan, SB/AD, documentation, defects…);
- Maintenance planning (based on airworthiness control results, creation of work packages, optimization of work scheduling process taking into account human resources availability and required qualifications…).
Part 3: Aero-Webb System Demo 2: Work Package Execution & Reports (Part 145)
Finally, you will see a demo of the part 145 functionality including:
- Manage your work package execution (work packages creation, analysis of visits/tasks/defects, AD/SB, LLP alert, maintenance plan update, resource allocation, and work advancement, monitoring the progress and the closure of work packages…);
- Take advantage of numerous reports generated by Aero-Webb, including Aircraft Certificate Release Service (ACRS).
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here