*This Webinar is for airlines and aircraft operators only
Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 7th July 2022) to see the next generation in Pilot fuel and flight efficiency Apps with an overview and demo of the new Honeywell Forge Pilot Connect Mobile App, part of the popular Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency program. As you will see, the new App, created by pilots, for pilots, provides them with all the data and analysis needed to fully engage them in their airline’s fuel and flight optimization program and puts vital information at their fingertips, before, during and after each flight, so that they can make informed decisions to optimize fuel consumption. Key insights to optimize efficiency for each specific flight include: fuel loading including contingency fuel; most efficient flight path and airspeed; historical departure/arrival runway and city-pair performance info; and best practice to reduce fuel consumption on that route. You will also see how the App provides intuitive feedback to pilots after each flight with clear advice on areas for improvement. The debriefing screen shows the actual fuel savings versus both potential savings as well as airline-specific targets for each flight. Pilots can also view their lateral and vertical flight profiles to see planned trajectory versus actual trajectory to easily identify efficiency opportunities. You will also see how airlines can fully customize the data and feedback shown within the App to match company policies and targets.
The Webinar begins with a look at the growing need for flight efficiency, with global factors driving up prices, as well the political and customer pressure to operate a more ‘green service’. You will then see why using flight efficiency software is so important to collect key data from different sources and systems, store and clean the data, and then use the latest digital technology such as AI and BI tools to run reports, identify flight and fuel savings and power flight crew mobile Apps. You will then see a full demo of the Honeywell Forge Pilot Connect Mobile App, showcasing the app’s features, functionality and interface while demonstrating how it can enhance any airline’s efficiency improvement programs. Finally, you will see the Pilot Connect roadmap and learn about some cutting-edge developments to be released shortly.
The Webinar is divided into the following key sections:
- The need for Flight Efficiency Software; Pilot Engagement; Full Pilot App Overview:
First, the Honeywell experts outline the need for flight efficiency, with global factors driving up fuel prices and pressures to operate a ‘greener’ service, before looking at why a Flight Efficiency software solution is so important along with fully engaging pilots.
You will then see a full overview of the new Honeywell Forge Pilot Connect Mobile App which breaks down silos to provide flight crews with dynamic information and reporting so they can make informed decisions, benchmark their performance, and identify new efficiency opportunities before and after every flight. Individual profiles allow airlines to segment the most relevant fleet-, aircraft- and trip-specific information for each pilot. Airlines can set their own KPI targets for each efficiency factor (i.e. RFLD, RETI, etc.) and customize by fleet, city-pair, or other pilot-specific parameters.
- Pilot App Demo: Honeywell Forge Pilot Connect Mobile App – Summary Screen, Briefing Screen, Debriefing Screen:
The demo is broken down into the following sections and follows the workflow for a specific pilot:
- First, you will see the summary screen that displays total potential fuel savings versus actual fuel savings for the specific pilot’s previous 10 flights, as well as total fuel/emissions data. This screen also allows custom messages/alerts to be configured and displayed by the airline.
- Next, the briefing screen shows upcoming flights assigned to the pilot when the data is integrated with the pilot roster. The individual can select a flight from this list to view information relevant to fueling and flight planning, such as average contingency fuel (planned vs burned), average ZFW deviation (planned vs actual), departure/arrival runway information, historical city-pair performance (in lateral and vertical profiles), and best practices to help reduce fuel consumption.
- Then, the Debriefing screen shows previous flights assigned to the pilot. The individual can select a flight from this list to view their actual savings versus both potential savings and company-specific targets for each efficiency parameter. They can also view this flight in lateral and vertical profiles to see planned trajectory versus actual trajectory to identify efficiency opportunities throughout the flight.
- Finally, you will see how airlines can provide instant, automatic, user-specific access to the latest custom reports, so that fuel efficiency managers do not need to manually distribute reporting to flight crews.
- Pilot Connect App Roadmap and ‘What’s Next’ for Future Updates:
Finally, the Honeywell team will walk you through some cutting-edge developments due for release with the Pilot Connect App shortly. These include: real-time en-route recommendations sent to the pilots, during all stages of flight, taking into account real-time flight conditions; Pilot feedback into the app and for analytics; Real-time graphical weather information; Vertical profile optimization taking into account real-time flight conditions; and Integrations with FMS using AI/ML algorithms.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here