Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 2nd November 2023) and learn about the future of digital flight operations. During the Webinar and using demos and overviews of their own solutions and integrations, the AvioBook team will outline how a fully integrated and interconnected suite of software and hardware solutions is opening up the next phase in digital flight operations, improving data flow, breaking down silos and putting robust and reliable integrations to use for improved performance, better fuel consumption, and easier workflows. The Webinar begins with an overview of the AvioBook application suite. The team will take you through a snapshot of the integrated, modular suite of solutions: AvioBook Flight, Base, Cabin, Tech, Connect and AvioCast. This will be followed by a deep dive into AvioBook’s vision for improved digital operations including putting AID data to use in the EFB, robust integrations that reduce manual workloads and communication tools to ensure that all stakeholders are in the same digital space.
You will see how this translates for key processes and workflows for each flight. Firstly, in the Cockpit, connectivity, integrations, and interdependencies are set to revolutionize the way that pilots work with their EFB suites, providing real-time insight into what’s happening on the aircraft, reducing manual workloads, and bring the pilot into direct contact with technical stakeholders with a fully digital technical logbook (ETL/ELB). Next, team communications for each flight, with instant communication built around flight legs and providing all key personnel on the ground and air with the same information. OCC can track weather, turbulence, fleet tracking, plus BOTS and filters ensure key staff see role specific information. Finally, the aircraft, and utilizing the vast amounts of data through AutoNavlog to reduce pilot’s workload, plus wireless QAR download to reduce analysis time on data. As you will see, built around use cases from airline customers, AvioBook’s vision is already bringing tangible results to operations.
The Webinar is divided into the following key sections:
- An overview of the AvioBook Application Suite (EFB, ETL, In-Flight Connectivity, etc.)
The Webinar begins with AvioBook experts providing a look at the current status of the AvioBook suite. Solutions you will see include: AvioBook Flight – industry-leading EFB solution; AvioBook Base for OCC and dispatchers; AvioBook Cabin; AvioBook Tech App for maintenance engineers and a fully digitized technical logbook (ETL/ELB); AvioBook Connect – real-time airline comms; and AvioBook AvioCast – In-Flight connectivity and real-time data solution.
- The Future of Digital Flight Operations: The Cockpit 2.0. (Fully integrated, Connected EFB)
Next you will see how connectivity, integrations and interdependencies are set to revolutionize the way that pilots work with their EFB suites. Pilots will gain greater oversight of what’s happening on their aircraft, in real time.
- The AvioBook team will walk you through some of the recent integrations and application launchers that are already reducing the manual workloads, like in the Weight and Balance module, and will highlight some of the ways that this will lead to a new cockpit.
- Similarly, a fully digital technical logbook (ETL/ELB) will not only remove one of the last bastions of paper processes but bring the pilot in direct contact with all technical stakeholders.
- The Future of Digital Flight Operations: The Team 2.0 (Advanced Communications)
We are all used to instant communication but flight operations still seem to lag behind. In this section AvioBook will outline how a fully integrated suite will help break down these barriers and new communication tools will ensure that everyone is empowered in their own roles.
- Instant communication built around flight legs, all airline stakeholders will now be able to contribute to airline performance while BOTs and filters will ensure no one is overloaded with irrelevant information for their role.
- The key to smooth operations is equipping everyone on the ground and in the air with the same information. AvioBook Base will soon ensure that the OCC is able to follow in real time what’s happening in the sky, from the latest weather, accurate turbulence measurements and fleet tracking.
- The Future of Digital Flight Operations: The Aircraft 2.0 (Powerful AID, Wireless QAR)
Bridging the gap between the aircraft and the EFB suite will be vital to put the vast amounts of data available to use. Here Aviobook will provide concrete ways to achieve this: AvioCast is and will support the future Cockpit and Team.
- Ownship position will ensure the cockpit will know exactly where the aircraft is and its status.
- AutoNavlog will reduce manual workloads enabling pilots to focus on what matters most.
- Wireless QAR download will reduce manual involvement of airline teams and reduce the analysis time on data.
- Conclusion and Q&A session
Bringing all these connected and dependent elements together, the AvioBook team will outline how together, they will lead to the future of digital flight operations and the future of flying. Finally, a Q&A session with Oliver Williams (Sales Manager) and Stephen Butler (Marketing & Communications Manager). The Webinar will close with your opportunity to ask questions about AvioBook’s vision for the future.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here