Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 26th May 2016) to learn about the future of Aviation Maintenance technology with a full review and overview of The MRO Lab in Singapore – opened in early 2016 by AFI KLM E&M and Ramco, and designed as an innovation centre to develop advanced aviation IT solutions, such as wearables for ground engineers and drones to inspect aircraft on the tarmac. This Webinar outlines the objectives of the Lab plus looks at the next-generation applications and technology on which the Lab has been working, such as: Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Analytics, Robotics, Wearable devices, Drones, and more…, all designed to solve major problems facing the aviation MRO industry today.
During the Webinar, the experts from AFI KLM E&M and Ramco outline their partnership combining the extensive decade’s long direct aviation maintenance experience and innovation of AFI KLM E&M with the innovation culture and wider collaborative ecosystem of Ramco Systems. They explain how this unique partnership is driving the MRO Lab to generate cutting-edge technology to meet the specific challenges of aircraft maintenance and improve aircraft turnaround and how that technology can be used to benefit all airlines, aircraft operators, OEMs and MRO Facilities throughout the world.
The Webinar is divided into Four key areas:
- Why Innovate? The challenges faced by Aviation Maintenance today: First you will hear about the challenges facing aviation maintenance today, and the thinking behind establishing a center for innovative MRO IT and the reasons for making it a collaborative effort between a leading MRO and an IT Technology innovator. AFI KLM E&M will also share with you with a high-level overview of some of their most recent technology innovations.
- The MRO Lab, Singapore: Next AFI KLM E&M and Ramco will take you on a tour of the MRO Lab and showcase some of the IT Innovations they are working on including next-generation problem solving applications surrounding technology such as: Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Analytics, Robotics, Wearable Devices, Drones and lots more. Plus you will be shown some case studies of the applications at work.
- Ramco Technology Innovations in Aviation IT: Ramco experts will then show you demonstrations of some of their latest innovations such as: Next-gen aviation Mobility, MRO BOTS framework and intelli-algorithm to optimize Line and Hangar Maintenance.
- The Future: A look at some potential challenges likely to arise in the future will be highlighted with ideas as to how they will be addressed by the Lab.
- Why Innovate?
- Challenges Faced
- AFI KLM – Innovations
- Choosing the right tech partner
- The MRO Lab Singapore
- IT Innovations
- Technological use cases
- The future – what lies beyond
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here