Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 5th March 2020) for a great chance to see a demo and full overview of the sophisticated eLogbook (ELB/ETL) solution from IFS: IFS Maintenix eLogbook. During the Webinar experts from IFS will provide a comprehensive demo and overview of this new solution showing how it fully replaces the traditional paper technical logbook to provide pilots and maintenance technicians with a nextgen fully-connected, integrated and mobile solution. A demo of the solution for a typical flight will highlight how pilots can access real-time aircraft readiness and maintenance status for each flight and communicate problems to maintenance crews in real-time, even while in-flight, thus maximizing aircraft turnaround efficiency. You will also see how the eLogbook provides real-time compliance status for the entire fleet.
Short turnaround times are the goal for any airline. They reduce delays and keep customers happy. Yet, according to the U.S. Bureau of Transportation Services, 69.7% of all flight delays and cancellations are due to air carrier delays or late-arriving aircraft, something which is very much within the control of an airline.
Reducing this figure means optimizing turnaround times, and a key part of this involves the technical logbooks, which should quickly and easily inform pilots about recent changes or faults on an aircraft. But it’s no secret that attempts in the industry to digitize this paper-heavy process have fallen short of the mark. For an eLogbook system to really work, there are a few key factors that need to be considered so the process is simplified, rather than over complicated. If these factors are considered, airlines will experience many benefits that together and in turn amount to higher profits and happier passengers.
This webinar will present an overview of industry
challenges and a demo of IFS Maintenix eLogbook. Kirk Strutt, Senior Product
Manager and Jonathan Tesfaselassie, Aviation Business Specialist, IFS Aerospace
and Defense will explain how an electronic logbook needs to be an extension of
the core maintenance with a simple, flight deck compatible interface that delivers
the right core information between pilot and maintenance organization, at the
Attend this webinar to learn how IFS Maintenix
eLogbook provides airlines with:
- Reduced turnaround times: Proactively informing maintenance and pilots well in advance of boarding the aircraft, of issues that need to be dealt with results in a more streamlined operation and minimized turnaround times.
- A connected workforce: The aim for all airlines is a fully connected operation, from the check-in desk all the way to the engineers and maintenance teams.
- Safety and compliance: By bringing the electronic logbook into real-time, it ensures catching compliance issues and not releasing a plane in a non-compliant state.
Using demos of the solution you will see the following key features and functionality:
- Real-Time Pilot View: IFS Maintenix eLogbook delivers pilots an ‘available, anywhere’ level of access to aircraft readiness and status, allowing them to analyze maintenance status and see any resulting impacts to their flight schedules.
- Real-Time Compliance: IFS Maintenix eLogbook maintains real-time compliance by allowing mechanics at the point of maintenance to use the software in a mobile sense. By bringing the electronic logbook into real-time, it ensures catching compliance issues and not releasing a plane in a non-compliant state. By integrating with IFS Maintenix Operator Edition, anytime a mechanic touches a plane, a full validation of the compliance against the configuration, maintenance programs, and deferral constructs is done.
- Connectivity: To ensure that faults are communicated as they occur, IFS Maintenix eLogbook supports real-time connectivity even in-flight, allowing pilots to communicate issues to maintenance crews. If in-flight connectivity is not available, logged issues are shared as soon as connectivity is accessible.
- Integration with IFS Maintenix: Fully-integrated with best-of-breed software for aviation maintenance management, IFS Maintenix Operator Edition, the eLogbook solution avoids the need for data duplication and delivers a complete spectrum of aviation maintenance management in a single integrated business platform.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here