Sign up to view this Webinar recording for a live demonstration of the Logipad EFB Management Solution, designed to update and maintain data on EFB devices. The Webinar concentrates in detail on the iPad functionality including a Live Demonstration of the App and Ground Infrastructure communication process.
Full Webinar Details:
This Webinar recording shows you a live demonstration of Logipad, which is a global EFB Management solution to update and maintain data on EFB Devices, which supports the whole EFB lifecycle. It includes:
- Device Class independent (Class-I, Class-II, iPad+Tablet).
- Data + Supplier independent
- Communication channel independent (3G, 4G, WiFi, LAN, USB…)
The core component are the Logipad Ground Services, which provide a standardized and reliable process to deliver information. The Ground Services are device, content and supplier independent, and offers the airline a wide range of potentials. Class-I Laptops, Class-II Devices, iPad or Tablet Devices can be attached and fully managed. Pilots, Cabin or Maintenance Content or any type of 3rd Party Applications can be integrated. The greatest potentials of Logipad are the multi-system abilities, to provide devices to the Pilots, Cabin Crew and Maintenance Engineers at the same time.
This Webinar pays particular attention to the iPad functionality. During the live iPad App demonstration you will be taken on a tour of the following:
- Document Mgmt: Role-based synchronization of Documents, incl. Confirmation functionality and display of document news.
- App Distribution: Managed Deployment of new iPad Apps and controlled updates of new App Revisions or App recommendations.
- eReporting: Any kind of eReports on iPad; Process Integration into Customer Ground Services.
- Web-Interfaces: Integration of any kind of web-interfaces into the App, like the Airlines Intranet, Briefing pages or any relevant services for the Pilot.
- Device Management: Global Device Management of iPads via Logipad Ground Services.
- Policy Distribution: Central Configuration of Corporate iPad Policy, Automatic Distribution to iPad Devices.
- Push Notifications: Automatic Notification of new Apps, Documents or Updates to iPad Device.
- Compliance Reports: Global overview of all deployed Apps and Revisions, Documents & Confirmation Reports.
- Introduction Logipad EFB Management
- Presentation of EFB Device options
- Presentation iPad EFB Feature
- Live Demonstration iPad App
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here