Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 13th August 2020) to see a full overview and system demo of Logipad – an Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) solution designed to make flight management simple, fast and smart for pilots, crew and ground staff alike. During the Webinar, DextraData EFB experts will walk you through Logipad’s key features and the latest developments, including how it seamlessly maintains and updates all key documents, manuals, data charts and Apps on all EFB devices (iOS and Windows) for each specific flight, as well as how the Device-to-Device Communication and data interchange with 3rd party applications works. You will also see how Logipad optimizes EFB and Flight processes, plus demos of key functionality and modules including how the EFF module digitizes the briefing process and how to easily create and customize online forms.
demo of Logipad follows the functionalities currently used by airlines such as
Air Astana, Virgin Atlantic
and Ethiopian Airlines, and walks you through the typical EFB data processes
encountered in a normal flight:
- Whole solution overview: First you will see which functionalities and modules Logipad combines in one application. You will see that Logipad integrates into existing infrastructures, promotes data exchange with 3rd party applications and get to know the single-sync functionality.
- Briefing / EFF-Module: Next you will see how the briefing process can be digitized with Logipad, how the Device-to-Device Communication works, how to manage permissions and how data interchange between Logipad and 3rd party application works.
- eForms-Module & eFormGenerator: Then you will see how easy it is to create and customize online forms with Logipad. You will see how you can build eForms intuitive via drag & drop in seconds, how to send filled eForms and what kind of data import Logipad provides.
What you see during the webinar:
In this webinar, you will learn what makes Logipad a comprehensive solution that goes beyond being an application running on a single device. You will see how Logipad optimizes processes and thus the communication between crew and ground staff, plus learn how the solution enables airlines and operators to save time and money, while reducing the potential for mistakes.
- Introduction: The Webinar starts with an introduction to the self-developed EFB solution, Logipad.
- Functions overview: Get to know more about Logipad and its functions in a live demo.
- Optimizing Processes: DextraData experts will give you an overview of how Logipad optimizes and digitizes processes and supports pilots, crew and ground staff to handle the paperwork required in briefing and documentation procedures.
- EFF: The Briefing module can be used within the EFB solution, but also stand-alone as an EFF application. You will see how briefing data can be exchanged between devices and how user rights can be managed.
- eForms & eFormGenerator: With the use of the Logipad eFormGenerator, online forms can be intuitively created and adapted with drag 6 drop. You will also see what functionality and advantage the integration of the QR-Code Scanner brings with it.
- DextraData: An outline of Logipad’s development and an introduction to the company behind the product as well as a presentation of our way to work hand in hand with our customers.
- Latest developments: At the end of the webinar, Logipad expert Dirk Leese from DextraData will present a compact summary of the latest Logipad developments and news.
- Q&A: The Webinar closes with a Q&A session.
- An Introduction to and Overview of the Logipad EFB Solution.
- Optimizing Processes
- Live Demo of Logipad, showing EFF- and eForms-Module
- Introduction of DextraData, the company behind Logipad
- Latest developments of Logipad
- Questions and Answers.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here