Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 26th July 2018) for a great chance to see a full overview and system demo of the popular EFB solution, Logipad – designed to make flight management simple, fast and smart for pilots, crew and ground staff alike. During the Webinar, DextraData EFB experts will walk you through Logipad’s key features and the latest developments, including how it seamlessly maintains and updates all key documents, manuals, data charts and Apps on all EFB devices (iOS and Windows) for each specific flight, as well as how pilots use a single-sync solution to ensure they have all the information they need prior to take-off. You will see how Logipad optimizes EFB and Flight processes and is available on the cloud or hosted locally.
The demo of Logipad follows the processes currently used by airlines such as Air Astana, Virgin Atlantic and Ethiopian Airlines, and walks you through the typical EFB data processes encountered in a normal flight:
- Pre-Flight Logipad demo and functionality: First you will see how Flight Operations Control Centre (OCC) uses Logipad Admin to upload and distribute key EFB documents and content (briefing package) for a specific flight plus how pilots synchronize their EFB devices, and confirm receipt of the documents and content, including: flight plans, NOTAMS, Weather Charts, etc. Pilots can calculate take-off and landing performance.
- In-Flight Logipad demo and functionality: Next you will see how pilots use Logipad to access third party applications – Lido, Jeppesen, etc., and how all key data is at the pilots fingertips and in one place, inc: manuals (quick text search function), enroute charts, landing information, approach charts, fuel calculation, and more. eForms are available for pilots to complete during flight.
- Post-Flight Logipad demo and functionality: Then you will see how eForms / eReporting are available to pilots who can use their Logipad App to report back to OCC any important flight information such as an Occurrence Report. All entered data can be created and stored on the device for offline use and sent to the backend system depending on connectivity.
What you see during the webinar:
In this webinar, you will learn what makes Logipad a comprehensive solution that goes beyond being an application running on a single device. You will see how Logipad optimizes processes and thus the communication between crew and ground staff, plus learn how the solution enables airlines and operators to save time and money, while reducing the potential for mistakes.
- Introduction: The Webinar starts with an introduction to the self-developed EFB solution Logipad.
- Optimizing Processes: DextraData experts will give you an overview of how Logipad optimizes and digitizes processes and supports pilots, crew and ground staff to handle the paperwork required in briefing and documentation procedures.
- Functions: Get to know more about Logipad and its functions in a live demo. You will see that Logipad not only supports various file formats, but also supports third party applications. Furthermore, you will see how Logipad supports flight crews before, during and after flights.
- Infrastructure: Logipad is available in the cloud and on-premises. You will see how to determine which is the right choice for you.
- Security Standards: Logipad’s server infrastructure consists of high-quality products, such as MS SharePoint, SQL server and Windows server components; it also meets compliance standards.
- DextraData: An outline of Logipad’s development and an introduction to the company behind the product.
Summary: See Logipad’s advantages at a glance.
- Q&A: The Webinar closes with a Q&A session.
- An Introduction to and Overview of the Logipad EFB Solution.
- Optimizing Processes.
- Live Demo of Logipad, showing key features.
- An overview of the system’s Infrastructure.
- EFB Security.
- Summary of Logipad.
- Questions and Answers.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here