Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 16th July 2015) and join Logipad for an as live demonstration of their EFB Management Software Solution, designed to seamlessly maintain and update all key documents, manuals, data and Apps on all EFB devices for each specific flight in one location and provide a simple single-sync solution for pilots to ensure they have all the information they need prior to take-off.
The Webinar focuses in detail on the iPad functionality including an as live demo of the pilot’s iPad EFB App and follows the processes of a typical flight including the Ground Communication Process from Flight Operations (OCC).
Following the processes used by airlines such as Aerologic and Air Astana you see how the Logipad single-sync solution assists Flight Operations (OCC) to ensure their pilots have the latest synchronized documents and critical EFB data inc, manuals, briefings, reports, news, forms, charts, 3rd party Apps (such as Lido and Jeppesen for Charts and Boeing OPT) on all their EFB devices before take-off – ensuring regulatory compliance and huge increases in efficiency. You also see from a pilot’s view-point how they can easily access all their key updated EFB data in one location / App and with one click before, during or after each flight.
During the Webinar the Logipad experts walk you through a step-by-step guide for a specific flight using an as live demonstration of the iPad App from the pilot’s perspective and back-end software solution from Flight Operations’ (OCC) perspective.
The as live demonstration of Logipad will show you:
- Step 1 – Flight Operations Ground Process: See how Flight Operations (OCC) can define their key content for each flight, upload the content, assign roles for the flight (confirming pilots etc) and then release the content for distribution to the key personnel involved with this flight.
- Step 2 – Pre-Flight Pilots synchronizing their iPads: Pilots use 3G, LTE, WiFi, etc – and a simple single-sync, single click process to download and ensure they have all relevant and up-to-date documentation for their upcoming flight inc: charts, manuals, documents, third part apps, etc.
- Step 3: Pre-Flight Pilots Document Confirmation: Once the pilots have downloaded their documents and data an alert is sent to Flight Operations (OCC) that everything has been received.
- Step 4: Pre-Flight Pilots access Flight Facts / eBriefing: Pilots access their flight facts and e/Briefing such as OPT, NOTAMS, Weather Charts, etc via their Logipad App
- Step 5: In-Flight pilots can access 3rd Party Apps & eForms – Inflight Pilots can their critical EFB Apps within Logipad, such as Lido and Jeppesen for Charts and Boeing OPT for Performance Calculations. All key flight data is at the pilots fingertips including in one place inc: manuals, enroute charts, landing information, approach charts, fuel calculation and more. eForms are available to the pilots to complete during the flight.
- Step 6: Post-Flight eForms / eReporting are available to the pilots: Pilots can use their App to report back to flight operations any important information such as an Occurrence Report.
During the Webinar you see that Logipad represents an EFB management solution, which provides a standardized platform to distribute data to any EFB device that guarantees flexible and scalable information handling on ground and in the air. It helps you to replace existing paper based business processes by electronic processes through the use of digital information and communication. These processes match the global process requirement by FAA and EASA in the respective AC120-76B and TGL-36 documentation thus ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Introduction & definition of Logipad EFB
- Live Demonstration: The Flight Process & iPad EFB from a pilot’s viewpoint using Logipad single-sync.
- Key risks in EFB projects and EFB operating
- Summary of Logipad EFB
- Logipad platform: EFB on Premises or EFB Cloud
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here