*Please note: this webinar is for airlines and aircraft operators only
Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 21st September 2023) to see a demo of the new one-stop-shop flight tracking solution from Jeppesen: Fleet Insight – Next Generation Flight Tracking. With its integrated flight plans, Jeppesen navigation data, graphical weather, NOTAM information, flight insights and more, you will see how Fleet Insight provides dispatch and operational personnel with the tools and data needed to increase situational awareness and mitigate disruptions, plus optimize operational performance. The demo will showcase real-life flight examples such as: flight plan integration, tracking of flown path vs OFP and ATC cleared route, OOOI times, live fuel insights, current and forecast weather conditions, alternative route plotting, fleet wide Gantt chart overview, and lots more. As you will see, dispatch can follow an individual flight or track an entire fleet, with a holistic overview of current fleet status and performance. Additionally, insights and customizable alerts into flight events such as flight delay / early arrival, squawks, holding, diversion detection and more, allow airlines to anticipate disruptive events, better understand the consequences of specific decisions, and better mitigate the impact of disruptions.
The Webinar begins with an introduction to the modern challenges in flight tracking, and how Fleet Insight addresses these challenges. You will see the data sources the solution utilizes to power global, fully GADSS compliant 4D flight tracking, including terrestrial and space-based ADS-B, ACARS, and more. You will then be taken on a demo tour of Fleet Insight including real-life flight examples. Finally, you will learn about the added value benefits the solution provides to dispatch and operational personnel, and you will get a look at the development roadmap.
Full Webinar Preview:
Today, airlines are constantly facing disruptive events and quickly changing conditions. At the same time, the GADSS mandate has set new standards for flight tracking. Without an integrated, holistic overview of fleet status, it is challenging for operations personnel to maintain an adequate level of situational awareness and mitigate the impact of disruptions. Fleet Insight is a cloud-hosted one-stop-shop flight tracking solution that helps airlines to overcome these challenges. This free webinar provides a full demo of the core capabilities of Fleet Insight, including:
- GADSS compliant flight tracking
- Integrations of state-of-the-art graphical weather, flight relevant textual weather and NOTAM information
- Integrations with Jeppesen’s NavData® and over 1,000 smart airport maps
- Fleet wide Gantt chart with past, current, and scheduled flights
- Insights into flight events such as flight delay / early arrival, squawks, holding, diversion detection and many more
- Customizable alerts for flight events
- World-wide airline traffic depiction
- Desk assignment
- And many more!
The webinar is divided into four key sections:
- An introduction to current challenges in flight tracking and how Fleet Insight responds to these challenges by providing the next generation of flight tracking. This will also cover the kind of data sources Fleet Insight utilizes, the user personnel that Fleet Insight can be beneficial for as well as the different kinds of fleet status insights Fleet Insight provides.
- This is followed by the main part, a detailed demo, that covers all aspects of the solution with real-life flight examples, including:
- Flight plan integration
- Tracking of flown path vs OFP and ATC cleared route
- Historic flight position reporting
- Flight events
- OOOI times
- Live fuel insights
- Phase of flight history
- Flight plan and airport NOTAM information
- Current and forecast weather conditions
- Enroute weather conditions
- Desk assignments
- Alternative route plotting
- Fleet wide Gantt chart overview
- And many more!
- The third section summarizes the added value Fleet Insight provides to dispatch and operational personnel, and will give an outlook to the further development and roadmap of Fleet Insight.
- The session is closed with a Q&A session that provides you with the opportunity to engage with a Fleet Insight product management specialist.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here