Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 31st May 2018) for a great opportunity to see a full overview and demo of two new next generation aviation maintenance planning solutions from IFS: IFS Maintenix Fleet Planner for Long Range Planning and IFS Maintenix Line Planner for Line Maintenance Planning. You will see how both solutions are delivered from the cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS), providing sophisticated maintenance planning solutions that can be quickly deployed at low cost with little IT involvement. Both are suitable for airlines or MROs operating or maintaining fleets of any size or aircraft type and can integrate with any existing M&E system. As you will see, the solutions quickly provide planners with all the information they need when choosing the best long-range maintenance plan to improve aircraft availability and hangar utilization; and ensure that all line maintenance resources at each station are being properly allocated to each task in real-time.
Many operators and MROs still use manual planning processes, and for them, building an executable maintenance plans depends largely on experience built up in the planning organization over many years. By introducing better planning capabilities, operators can make the most of the resources they have. The end goal is being able to service more aircraft with the same number of maintenance technicians and staff, and cost effectively – generating the most revenue out of each aircraft. Via live software demos you will see how these new solutions provide a complete set of tools that reduce manual and repetitive efforts when creating and updating plans, while providing planners with the insights needed to choose the best possible plan.
During the webinar, you will see demos of both solutions:
Demo 1: IFS Maintenix Fleet Planner (Long Range Planning):
IFS Maintenix Fleet Planner enables decision-makers to choose the best long-range maintenance plan to support their business and can significantly improve aircraft availability, check yield, and hangar utilization. Features you will see include:
- Model Scenarios: Model multiple scenarios for fleet growth, capacity expansion, new acquisitions, and changing operational models.Identify Impacts: Identify the resulting impacts on facilities, resources, capital, and expenses required to implement the plan.
- Real-Time Alerts: Real-time alerts instantly warn the user if an action breaks compliance or a pre-defined rule, such as an overdue visit, or if a track cannot support the type of work required in a visit.
- Time Saving Tools: Reduce the manual and repetitive effort of planning with a set of time-savings tools.
- Simplified Collaboration: Small teams of planners or larger teams working on shared tracks can assign colours to the aircraft they manage and seamlessly merge individual contributions to the master plan.
- Real-Time Planning: Publish plans across the organization in real-time to ensure all stakeholders are working toward the same goal.
Demo 2: IFS Maintenix Line Planner (Line Maintenance Planning):
IFS Maintenix Line Planner enables line planners to efficiently create, maintain and communicate an executable line maintenance plan. A single, intuitive user interface designed to work the way planners work provides all information needed to create and refine plans in one place – no more switching between screens or systems to piece together information. Features you will see include:
- Automated Task Prioritization: Automated maintenance task priority evaluation ensures alignment with corporate goals.
- Real-Time Visibility: Continuous validation for needed parts, tools, people and maintenance slots to enable accurate, real-time situational reports.
- Cross-Network Planning: User friendly drag and drop task planning against available maintenance slots across the network supports a more efficient and effective approach to plan creation and management.
- Automatic Updates: Flight changes trigger automatic maintenance slot updates, eliminating manual re-planning and providing real-time feedback on sudden conflicts.
- Reduced Repetitive Work: Automated maintenance check planning with manual overwrite functionality eliminates manual, repetitive tasks.
- Greater Station Utilization: Quickly review station maintenance plans to optimize resource utilization and validate station plan feasibility.
- Overview of IFS and IFS Maintenix Fleet Planner and IFS Maintenix Line Planner
- Demo 1: IFS Maintenix Fleet Planner
- Demo 2: IFS Maintenix Line Planner
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here