Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 7th September 2017) and join the paperless aviation maintenance specialists IDMR Solutions as they walk you through two recent updates and additions to their software suite. Using live demonstrations of the powerful InForm software system you will see how to establish or enhance a truly paperless maintenance process including generating task cards, work orders / packages, with any M&E system, e-signatures and more. You will also see a demo of a new ground-breaking audit module, allowing airlines, MROs and aircraft operators the ability to audit their Vendors in a paperless format.
The Webinar begins will a full overview of the IDMR InForm software suite which provides their customers with a truly paperless end-to-end aviation maintenance environment including task cards, e-signatures, storing and revision of documents, approval workflow and package / work orders. You will then see demos of two new modules – firstly InForm TC Bundle for generating electronic task cards and work orders, and secondly InForm Audit for generating an automated paperless audit for each of your Vendors. As you will see all the solutions are available on all devices and at any location.
Demo 1: InForm Bundle for generating Electronic Task Cards and Work Orders / Packages
You will see the following key functionality:
- Task Card: All users have the option to generate task cards on the same level as the OEMs using a user interface based on actual templates of your existing task cards. You have full control of who accesses the task cards along with revision control.
- Package Import Capabilities: You will see that the work order / package is simply imported with your M&E system using Excel or CSV via the same import wizard.
- Package Output Capabilities: You will see a variety of reports such as open/close panels, consumables, tools, exceptions and components which are available in PDF and Excel.
- Dashboard Features: In real time, track open task cards and the current status of work in progress, which employee is assigned to what task and additional info on a specific task, vendor or employee.
- Import and Export Capabilities: Import master tables such as aircraft tools, zones, references and panels tables via Excel. You will also see how the system provides quick exports for task cards, eTasks, eNR with XML sign off capabilities for further integration with your M&E system.
- System Parameters: How to make the system your own, including uploading company name, set your own form number and import your master tables.
Demo 2: Inform Audit for Paperless Auditing of your Vendors
Next you will see how this powerful new module provides the tools required to create a paperless, automated real-time auditing process to track schedules, follow-up dates, record actions and findings and much more, for each of your Vendors. You will see the following functionality:
- Vendor screen: A Vendor list with a clear contact screen with all the info needed such as contact info, last and next audit date, last audit score and count of any actions pending.
- Creating an Audit: Create customizable audit forms and checklists for your approved vendors
- Automated Processes: Live follow up and automated notifications, alerts and actions when the audit date is approaching. Other features include: checklists requirements pre-loaded, option to add other checklists, integrated workflows.
- Mobile Capabilities: Your auditors are equipped with all the audit forms to hand using any mobile device from any location worldwide.
- Customizable Capabilities for a Successful Audit: The system is fully customizable including: checklists and questions, workflows, and interdependencies of checklists with actions and CARs, reporting and BI.
- Dashboard: See the status of the audit in real time. You can also analyse your Vendors’ performance and review year on year audit results. The ability to drill down reporting to review problematic questions and address this with your team and vendor to make sure the situation does not repeat itself.
- Introduction to IDMR Solutions
- InForm Bundle Demo
- Task Card
- Package Import Capabilities
- Package Output Capabilities
- Dashboard Features
- Export Capabilities
- System Parameters
- InForm Audit Demo
- Current Audit Process
- Vendor Screen
- Creating an Audit
- Automated Processes
- Auto Scheduler
- Mobile Capabilities
- Customizable Capabilities for a successful audit
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here