* Please note this webinar is for airlines and aircraft operators only
Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 2nd June 2022) to see the latest advances in digital and automated fleet and tail-specific aircraft performance monitoring (APM) powered by Artificial Intelligence, with a demo of SkyBreathe® APM from OpenAirlines. The Demo will be delivered by Norwegian and will highlight how the airline uses the software to optimize aircraft performance monitoring of its 737-800 / MAX fleet. As you will see, SkyBreathe® APM taps into the latest digital technologies to provides airlines of all sizes and fleet types with the tools needed to simplify and automate processes for performance and maintenance engineers, and gives them accurate insights for more efficient flight plans, FMS, and maintenance planning decisions. During the Norwegian demo you will see how the airline uses SkyBreathe® APM to: monitor its entire fleet’s health in real-time using fleet heatmap; process QAR data for each flight and, using AI, automatically compute degradation on each aircraft; trigger alerts on abnormal degradation and provide indicators for proactive maintenance. You will also see how Norwegian can create custom reports and access key metrics such as fuel factor updates in clear dashboards, analyze a specific aircraft performance deviation with the display of a specific event, and more. Finally, OpenAirlines experts will also show how SkyBreathe® APM provides the opportunities within aircraft performance to reduce fuel burn and why monitoring aircraft performance is so crucial for airlines today.
Full Webinar Overview
Register to attend this webinar to see how Norwegian uses Artificial Intelligence technology from OpenAirlines to simplify and optimize Aircraft Performance Monitoring. Get a full demo of SkyBreathe® APM by Norwegian.
With rocketing fuel prices and tremendous environmental pressure to reduce carbon emissions, airlines must be fast and agile to leverage all opportunities to optimize their fuel efficiency.
Norwegian is one of the most fuel-efficient airlines in the world. Thanks to the SkyBreathe® 360° eco-flying platform, they reduced fuel consumption by 2% and CO2 emissions by 140 000 tons in 2019. With their global approach to fuel efficiency, they are chasing every pound of fuel that can be spared, including from aircraft performance monitoring.
Thanks to SkyBreathe® APM, a software part of the SkyBreathe® 360° eco-flying platform, they monitor their entire fleet’s health almost in real-time to increase safety and optimize operations. The AI-powered solution processes QAR data every day and automatically computes degradation on each aircraft, with zero workloads and zero hardware. The software also triggers alerts on abnormal degradation and gives indicators for proactive maintenance. SkyBreathe® APM taps into the latest digital technologies to simplify processes for Performance and Maintenance Engineers and give them accurate insights for more efficient flight, FMS, and maintenance planning decisions.
During the webinar, OpenAirlines’ fuel specialist Erik Borrat will analyze the opportunities within aircraft performance monitoring to reduce fuel burn. Nurdan Pakdil, Performance Engineer at Norwegian will give a full demo of SkyBreathe® APM and go through the main features and key metrics they use in their APM process.
What you will learn during this webinar:
- Why monitor aircraft performance
- How Norwegian optimize its operations with aircraft performance monitoring
- Demo SkyBreathe® APM by Norwegian
- Plus plenty of time to have all your questions answered
- Why monitoring aircraft performance is critical for airlines today?
– Identify any degraded aircraft
– Analyze the performance trend
– Adjust performance factors
– Comply with the regulatory requirements
- How is APM addressed and managed at Norwegian?
- How to optimize the operations with aircraft performance monitoring
– Automatically compute degradation on each aircraft, with zero workloads, and zero hardware.
– Alert on abnormal degradation
– Give indicators for pro-active maintenance
– Enable in-depth analysis with a powerful query engine.
- Demo session by Norwegian to show how they use and benefit from SkyBreathe® APM
Based on their actual results and data, Norwegian will demonstrate how the SkyBreathe® APM allows them to:
– easily access key APM metrics, such as fuel factor updates, through clear and synthetic dashboards
– quickly monitor and analyze overall fleet health with the fleet heatmap
– analyzes a specific aircraft performance deviation with the display of a specific event
– drill down to specific metrics using our Query Engine technology
– create custom reports they can use each month to update the Flight Plan and FMC FFF.
- Q&A with OpenAirlines & Norwegian
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here