Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 8th November 2018) for a great chance to see the latest developments in fuel efficiency software, advanced data analytics, and pilot Apps via a live demo and full overview of Honeywell’s market leading GoDirect Fuel Efficiency solutions, as used by more than 30 airlines worldwide (2,300 aircraft every day) including Lufthansa, IAG, Turkish Airlines, KLM, Etihad Airways, and Japan Airlines, to consistently save 3-5% on fuel consumption. During thee Webinar Honeywell fuel saving experts will highlight recent new fuel saving initiatives driven by advances in flight data analytics: from pilot apps to request in-flight shortcuts and monitor vertical optimization, to SID/STAR and fuel uplift recommendations and lots more.
The Webinar begins with a full overview of GoDirect Flight Efficiency. As you will see the solution brings together all flight variables and data in one place, including flight plans, weather, navigation charts, aircraft performance and more, and allows airlines to continuously improve operational efficiency and reduce fuel costs. The overview will focus on the key benefits and how the solution: integrates flight data into a one-stop shop; improves data quality across the organization; provides powerful analysis and real-time insights; unlocks savings beyond standard efficiency initiatives; and more.
Next, using live demos of GoDirect Flight Efficiency, you will see the latest advances and developments in Fuel Efficiency data analytics, technology, Apps, tracking and Reporting; divided into three sections:
1. Trends in 2018: New Fuel Saving Initiatives; Advanced Flight Data Analytics:
- How rising fuel costs put extra pressure on Flight Ops
- New fuel saving initiatives driven by flight data from pilot apps to request in-flight shortcuts and monitor vertical optimization, to SID/STAR and fuel uplift recommendations.
- New technologies that drive innovation in flight data analytics:
- Distributed storage and processing of big data using MapReduce model;
- Improvements in interactive data visualization;
- Advanced data gateway (ADG) for a revolutionary reduction in QAR transfer times.
2. System Demo 1: Pilots’ New Analytics Features, Reporting and Apps:
- Better flight path tracking
- Pilots can view historical flight trajectories from an airline to request shortcuts in real time, even when up in the air. Airlines can also hone in on opportunities for savings by evaluating the use of procedures like acceleration altitude reduction and continuous descent operations at airports where they are applicable since climb and descent phases typically use high amounts of fuel.
- Real navigational information
- The service allows pilots to visualize approaches into and out of an airport and typical holding patterns, which is especially useful when flying into unfamiliar locations. It also allows the pilot to make decisions on standard fuel-saving initiatives, such as using a single engine to taxi out to the runway.
- Improved automatic exporting to EFBs
- Improved pilot briefing and debriefing app (v2.1)
3. System Demo 2: New Features – Data Analytics; Tracking & Savings Calculation; Reporting:
- New data capabilities of the system:
- Improved speed of data acquisition from the data source (at real-time or near real-time via ADG)
- Better automatic detection of erroneous data and data cleansing
- Massive increase in the overall amount of data available for analysis
- Significant increase in the speed of data analysis
- New initiatives tracking and calculation of savings
- New flight events available (e.g. vertical events to identify level-offs)
- Improved savings prediction based on historical data
- Improved Initiatives tracking with custom definition of parameters
- Statistical Contingency Fuel initiative
- New reporting features
- New pre-defined dashboards and report templates for popular initiatives
- Improved automatic reporting to stakeholders
- Support for unlimited zoom with vector graphics (SVG)
- An overview of Honeywell and the GoDirect Flight Efficiency Solutions
- 2018 trends: rising fuel prices and latest technology
- An overview and live demo of GoDirect Flight Efficiency
- Best practices and airline case studies
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here