Register to view
this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 31st January 2019) for a great chance to see a demo and overview of Guru 2, the popular EFB Take-Off and Landing Performance Software Solution from Flygprestanda. During the Webinar you will see a demo of a typical flight showing how, in combination with a full worldwide airport database at their fingertips, pilots can use the solution to calculate take-off and landing performances at any time all offline, with instant access to Engine Failure Take-Off Procedures; easily calculate Mass & Balance; manually input NOTAMS; plus lots more. As you will see Guru 2 compliments any EFB and provides airlines and operators of any size with a powerful performance tool for any runway or alternate their pilots might ever need.
The Webinar starts with an introduction to Flygprestanda and their comprehensive worldwide airport database (8000+ airports maintained in-house). You will then be taken on a live demo of Guru 2 from a pilot’s perspective, encompassing Mass & Balance, Take-Off and Landing Performance calculations and Engine Failure Take-Off Procedures (EFTP) – all offline, to eliminate the uncertainty data links. Next you will see both established and new features including: how pilots can manually input NOTAMs for any runway; how to load in METAR data; support for temperature corrected EFFRA (Engine Failure Flap Retraction Altitude); support for ACN (Aircraft Classification Number) and PCN (Pavement Classification Number); support for fuel density; support for complete MEL and Master MEL lists; how pilots can input sectioned and individual seating to calculate Mass & Balance; manual and automatic fuel distribution and finally a look at the Back Office Administration tool.
During the Demo of Guru 2 you will see the following functionality:
- Take-Off and Landing Performance Calculations.
- Dynamic Airport Data.
- Integrated Graphical Mass & Balance Calculation, including Pilot’s e-Signature.
- EFTP – Engine Failure Take-Off Procedures, ACN and PCN features, fuel density corrections and the possibility to load in METAR data.
- A look at New features: Manual NOTAM input for any runway, support for MEL and Master MEL lists, sectioned and individual seating for large aircraft, manual and automatic fuel distribution; Temperature corrected EFFRA; and more…
- An introduction to Flygprestanda.
- An overview of Guru 2.
- A live Tablet demo / walk through (using B757) of Guru 2 including: Airport Analysis & Data; Take-Off & Landing Performance; Mass & Balance calculations; Engine Failure Take-Off Procedures.
- An overview of new features including: Manual NOTAM input for any runway; support for complete MEL and Master MEL lists; Sectioned and Individual seating for large aircraft; Manual and Automatic Fuel Distribution; Temperature corrected EFFRA; and more…
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here